LegacyGT.com

Allied Auto Group

Not sure where to post this, so if there is a better place, please move it.

I'm selling my 06 LGT and have it listed on cars.com. I have been contacted by 3 different companies that do internet sales. One of them in particular deals with financing people with no or bad credit and the deal is their customers have to buy the car from them as well. As the seller, I have to pay them $500 to list the car with them for 90 days. They claim 86% of the cars sell after 90 days, 92% sell after 4-5 days. If after 90 days the car hasn't sold, I get $400 back.

Sounds like a scam. This is their website - http://www.alliedautogroup.com. I did find them on the BBB with a B rating.

Anyone know anything about this company or these services and ever used them before?

I'm selling my 06 LGT and have it listed on cars.com. I have been contacted by 3 different companies that do internet sales. One of them in particular deals with financing people with no or bad credit and the deal is their customers have to buy the car from them as well. As the seller, I have to pay them $500 to list the car with them for 90 days. They claim 86% of the cars sell after 90 days, 92% sell after 4-5 days. If after 90 days the car hasn't sold, I get $400 back.

Sounds like a scam. This is their website - www.alliedautogroup.com. I did find them on the BBB with a B rating.

Anyone know anything about this company or these services and ever used them before?

I'm not sure on your question, but I am in the market for a gen 4 LGT, I was wondering if you could PM me a link to your listing? I am down in NY and if the price is right I would be willing to drive up there to MA.

• 4 months later...

:mad:

I was foolish enough to trust what the folks at Allied Auto Group was telling me. Please do not believe them...it is a scam. The BBB has been told. Always check the BBB. I lost my money and they didn't even try to sell my car.

Sounds like a scam. This is their website - www.alliedautogroup.com. I did find them on the BBB with a B rating.

Archived