LegacyGT.com

3.0R Exhaust Options and Suggestions

Vaders_3.0R

I know this has been discussed before somewhere but I am looking for more suggestions than anything. I have an 09 3.0R and would like to put a cat-back system on it. I don't wanna pay out the @$$ for an exhaust that is frankly not going to gain me a ton of performance. I just want that nice deep grumble that I know that H6 is hiding.

So can I get some opinons on pipe sizing? Muffler choices? I'm assuming that I will have to go a muffler shop and get the thing custom welded.

Thanks!!!

I know youtube videos don't do justice, but listen to some on there. I'm a Magnaflow fan for life, you could grab a couple mufflers and have a shop weld it up for you, as you said. does the 3.0 have true dual exhaust? I don't believe I've ever seen under one, if so, 2.25" pipe would be good, if single, 2.5 split to 2.25/2.5 OR 2.75 split to 2.5 would be nice.

http://www.performancepeddler.com is a great place to buy magnaflow. Gotta call them for best price but I've never seen better prices.

'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

I believe it collects into a single dp then goes to the y-pipe out to the dual cans. I am thinking cat-back into a y and then cans.

I know youtube videos don't do justice, but listen to some on there. I'm a Magnaflow fan for life, you could grab a couple mufflers and have a shop weld it up for you, as you said. does the 3.0 have true dual exhaust? I don't believe I've ever seen under one, if so, 2.25" pipe would be good, if single, 2.5 split to 2.25/2.5 OR 2.75 split to 2.5 would be nice.

www.performancepeddler.com is a great place to buy magnaflow. Gotta call them for best price but I've never seen better prices.

Archived