LegacyGT.com

S402 Badge & Side Fender Vents

CRAZY KEN

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd

Some new vendor has been talking about sourcing those badges from Japan.

As for the vents, you need to go buy a Sawzall :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
S402 badges can only be purchased at the dealership by owners of the special car. You need to show proof of ownership, otherwise you cannot purchase from subaru.

If that's true.. :lol::rolleyes:

We now have unseated the spec B as the king of cars!

...damn...from the looks of your pics (thanks for that btw) it looks like the black pastic pieces can be removed or popped out. Just replace it with Black fine mesh...DONE!

Anyone here from Japan own a S402? AVO- Paul Olsen...you here? Hook a brother up!

CRAZY KEN

Of course I could do this:

1868828394_sidevents1.jpg.e93fa3bd3bff07ea5351f129d57d1d3d.jpg

562263980_sidevent2.jpg.c842dc44bf7548042226ff81a9c933d0.jpg

606854944_sidevent3.jpg.91e0e9d9076912f26072ee4285d6c3c3.jpg

Kenny If your going with the fenders your gonna need new lights grill bumper also. If your looking for vents I would just get the OEM Bimmer vents aftermarket with out the M logo or another car company that has vents. The ones you posted look pretty big and are over whelming needs to be smaller and sleeker.

...damn...from the looks of your pics (thanks for that btw) it looks like the black pastic pieces can be removed or popped out. Just replace it with Black fine mesh...DONE!

Anyone here from Japan own a S402? AVO- Paul Olsen...you here? Hook a brother up!

CRAZY KEN

Of course I could do this:

Mr.350

...where can I get it?..who has it?

CRAZY KEN

No-one: Subaru Japan won't supply these Parts, so these're a "can't be had", *unless* you are an S402 owner in Japan, drive into a Subaru dealership + prove your badges/vents are missing

No-one one Staff here drives an S402...

Best

GW

JapanpartsLLC

Archived