jazzymt

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Did this install last night, worked great, car wouln't start this morning. Seemed like all the elecrical worked, turned the key to start and nothing at all..no click or anything. Wouldn't even jump start. I was in too much of a hurry to troubleshoot anything and push starting wasn't an option...Any thoughts if the problem is associated with this install? Edited by MTJethro

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

There were a couple orders from last week that haven't shipped yet because I ran out of cables, but they are scheduled to arrive today (according to UPS). So - all orders should ship by tomorrow.

Also - in general - orders will ship much faster from now on. I contracted out the board assembly and have a pile of about 400+ fully assembled boards ready to ship and I trained my wife to package orders - so my hectic schedule shouldn't cause any more delays.

[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

I did a quick search in this thread to no avail....

But I personally haven't been able to locate an RCA to mini HDMI cord for my Android phone locally, and would live to be able to use my phone instead of the ipod.

Any ideas/solutions?

Self proclaimed PNW Craiglist find of the day Champion, April 2014.

HDMI should be line level, but I'm not sure it can be done right without a converter box. There are several HDMI-to-RCA cables on Amazon, but they all get terrible ratings - I'm guessing they only work 1% of the time for very specific applications.
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Hey guys,

There were a couple orders from last week that haven't shipped yet because I ran out of cables, but they are scheduled to arrive today (according to UPS). So - all orders should ship by tomorrow.

Also - in general - orders will ship much faster from now on. I contracted out the board assembly and have a pile of about 400+ fully assembled boards ready to ship and I trained my wife to package orders - so my hectic schedule shouldn't cause any more delays.

Thanks man. I got my pro kit yesterday and installed it last night. It took me almost 3 hrs but I was installing my new roof rack also. Everything works like a charm but I think lost several black screws that were used to mount the head unit to the dash.

Do you know where I can get those screws? They're the same black screws that were used to hold the center metal trim pieces?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is the P-203UE 6 disc mp3 radio (2006 spec b) compatible with the jazzy kit? I saw that this particular radio was not listed as a compatible radio. Thanks, for any help. I searched but could not find a definitive answer to this.

Well, it works fine!

• 2 weeks later...

Am I just being a noob or is there some trick to getting the small black cable out of the back of the stereo. The rest came out fine.

Fourth gen auto climate control...

*nevermind*

Jazzy mod installed and totally happy with it! Instructions are intimidating, but its just a bunch of screws. Did have to cut a single black wire in the back and reattach later. Curious to know what I did wrong.

Edited by dhmioyrgo

Am I just being a noob or is there some trick to getting the small black cable out of the back of the stereo. The rest came out fine.

Fourth gen auto climate control...

*nevermind*

Jazzy mod installed and totally happy with it! Instructions are intimidating, but its just a bunch of screws. Did have to cut a single black wire in the back and reattach later. Curious to know what I did wrong.

From memory, that's the antenna wire. I'd bet if you had followed that wire for a foot or so into the car you would have found a connector that you could have undone w/o having to cut anything.

Anyone else here using an Iphone 5 adapter with the ipod kit? For some reason for me the supplied ipod cable and iphone 5 adapter don't like to play well together. Sometimes it charges the iphone and sometimes it doesn't and sometimes when it's not charging it makes a light popping noise. Anyone else?