LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

Saw 2 more 5th gens in Gwinnett. They weren't LGTs but I was shocked to see 2 at the same time. At one point, we were one in front of the other. Getting a little more common I see. I still have the only 5th gen LGT around these parts, AFAIK.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 99 legacy gt limited that is currently doa thanks to a woodruff key breaking and the harmonic balancer falling off... the valves are a little noisy when it was running, I currently have a timing belt off and the timing might be a little off. its my first subaru, it was fun while it was running I just have no idea how to fix it now... but she is parked in clayton county ;)

I see a black LGT sedan almost everyday on Peachtree headed north onto 141 towards johns creek. The car looks all stock, although it seems to be a young guy driving maybe around mid to late 20's. I am not sure if you notice me or not, I've gotten up next to you a couple times. Any way just wanted to see if you were on the boards!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey everyone, I'm spending a couple of months out in Colorado this summer. The reason I bring this up is because I got the opportunity to go to a LGT meet out here near Denver. We had a really good time and it inspired me to try and start a Georgia Legacy meet. Who would be down? I'm trying to gauge interest for a meet in late September. Maybe meet up in the north metro and eat, do a mountain drive, etc. Let me know what y'all think!

Hey everyone, I'm spending a couple of months out in Colorado this summer. The reason I bring this up is because I got the opportunity to go to a LGT meet out here near Denver. We had a really good time and it inspired me to try and start a Georgia Legacy meet. Who would be down? I'm trying to gauge interest for a meet in late September. Maybe meet up in the north metro and eat, do a mountain drive, etc. Let me know what y'all think!
I am down for sure. The subi crowd in CO is huge. Were you staying in Denver or what? I grew up in Broomfield just north of Denver.

Cool, glad to hear there's interest! Does anyone prefer a specific date or day? I usually like Saturday meets. How about Saturday Sept. 22 or Saturday the 29th? We can work out details (meet time, location, activities, possibly a driving route) up until around that time. I was thinking something like a meet around Roswell or Alpharetta and then a drive up 400N to some sweet roads around Dahlonega. Let me know what you all think!

I am down for sure. The subi crowd in CO is huge. Were you staying in Denver or what? I grew up in Broomfield just north of Denver.

I was staying in Fort Collins, but I got a temporary job at the Echo Lake Lodge next to Mt. Evans outside of Idaho Springs. Do you know where that is? It's incredibly beautiful up there!

We could do either an all day or just an evening meet, both can be great ways to talk and meet other LGT enthusiasts. I'd prefer a mid- morning meet, maybe lunch, and a roll out around noon to do a couple of afternoon hours on the road. But I'd even be down for a night drive if there's enough interest. I'm flexible with times since I'm done with school and not looking for full time work anytime soon. Anybody else have time constraints or preferences?

We could even do Sunday if it works for more people.

Edited by otter4x4
Added last line