LegacyGT.com

bilsteins on a wagon

mspt

Snake on a Plane... that's a joke right? everytime i see that preview in the theater everyone laughs :lol: :lol: :lol::offtopic:

I think Mace pulled out a Lightsaber and started chopping down snakes on the preview. :icon_bigg

ok so i can use the spec b bilsteins but i can use the stock spring--or get a set of wagon springs?--i need to keep the same ride height.

dave

What do you mean by stock springs? USDM SpecB springs? or USDM GT springs? In anycase you should not put sedan springs on a wagon, it will drop the rear too much, especially that Bilsteain raise front a little bit due to taller top hats.

What do you mean by stock springs? USDM SpecB springs? or USDM GT springs? In anycase you should not put sedan springs on a wagon, it will drop the rear too much, especially that Bilsteain raise front a little bit due to taller top hats.

what i meant to say was that i could use the sedan spec b springs--with the wagon but after reading further the car would not sit correctly.

ok,so the bilstein struts will work,and the strut tops from a spec b---which springs do you guys recommend--for a stock stance

thanks

dave

get the Spec B wagon springs. Here's that setup on my car last summer (so you can see the stance):

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/sideview.jpg

thats looks great---so you have usdm bilstein struts--usdm strut tops--and spec b wagon springs--where did you get those springs??

dave

I had JDM Spec B Bilsteins and Rev. A wagon springs. I got them secondhand....there are some of the same springs for sale in teh classifieds I think.

what was your complete parts list??

thank you

dave

Archived