LegacyGT.com

SPT parts added to Subaru website...

Here's what I know, all the prices shown are suggested retail...each dealer set their own pricing. As far as more/better products coming, there will be more, just not sure how soon or exactly what...SOA seems to be afraid to bring to much over in case it doesn't sell...I've tried to make the point that if they brought the things over we are asking for, not BS items they would sell. Everybody should go here: [url]http://www.subaru.com/contact/contact/middle.jsp[/url] Select Catagory: "Parts/Accessory Related", and nicely suggest the performance products you would like to see. If they sense there is a demand they will be more likely to act on it.

[quote name='Th3Franz']Why is the strut tower bar intended for off-road use only? :?:[/quote] Not sure why they did that, it does however carry a 1 year parts warranty, most of the previous STi parts didn't carry any warranty at all! :D

[quote name='godwhomismike'][quote name='Th3Franz']Why is the strut tower bar intended for off-road use only? :?:[/quote] It also says, "May bring vehicle out of compliance with safety/or emissions standards." I'd love to know how a brace can affect emmissions. :roll:[/quote] More weight = more gas burned = higher emission :P

[quote name='iamEJ25']$329 for a front strut brace? my nismo bar was $122[/quote] That's proposterous! It's a damn metal pipe with some large drilled washers on each end! I'd pay $122 _maybe_ if it was anodized or came with a matching sway bar.

about the "off road use only" im thinking they just put the warning to save their ass from idiots that sue for anything :roll: idiot : uh, im suing cuz there was no warning that the bar gets hot after a drive, now i have a blister and a big emergency room bill ! :D

Guest *Jedimaster*
What a joke. I wouldn't get an STi key again anyway though- the one I had for my WRX was large and bulky. Plus, I really like the key the car came with.

Archived