LegacyGT.com

So as of tonight my AVO turbo Kit should be ordered by AJW performance. This thread is going to be be dedicated to posting pictures and impressions of my 2.5i being turboed! I'm excited! This will be the installation of the turbo, fmic, lgt injectors, lgt fuel pump, and hopefully a new exhaust!

Some specs on my car:

2006 2.5i with 81000 miles

Ics suspension with whiteline front and rear swaybars

DBA 4000 front slotted rotors with hawk hps pads

Cosmo racing sri

Front r rev front strut brace

Stay tuned to see how the install goes!

EDIT: Seems everything is ordered! I stoped by the shop today to talk with Andrew. He seems pretty pumped for the install as am I!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
subscribed! I take it you aren't getting the AVO kit?

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Yeah! I'll be going to wbm as well so everyone is welcome to cone see it then as well! Talked Andrew today about the fuel injectors. I'm going to be gettin some from a bugeye wrx.

I am getting a bov from AJW performance and I am thinking of getting a spt intake. Anyone know if it'll fit?

Skip the SPT intake b/c you will be going custom on the intake anyway as the stock manifold will not allow for the stock location turbo inlet

The AVo valve is nice and built for the kit I wonder if AVO uses a special flange specifically for this kit ?? if not it is easy to install the right plate. I would love to see a Synchronic Valve oh man that thing is so SEX!!

Nice install @Redkillr

Not sure Andrew was saying we'd deff have to see the flange before he gets a bov I think he has been talking/coordinating with Paul and figuring out everything we need forth install. Also it looks like Bren tuning will be doing the tune for my car eventually.

It depends, with you, he'll have to start from scratch on your current ECU map. LOL Tell him I sent you and he might lighten up on you ;)

BTW he tuned my 09 2.5i Legacy when I had it...

Archived