LegacyGT.com

wideband o2 readings??

tingtang

I just had someone install the innovate lc-1 wideband o2 and for some reason it looks like I'm reading extremely rich... at throttle it sits at 10.2.... when I roll off the throttle it drops to 7.6.... if I remember correctly shouldn't u read lean when off the throttle?? I'm thinking they didn't calibrate the WBo2 correctly?? I know my car is running rich... but 10.2 is pretty rich... I'm on 91 oct pump gas.... ill try to re-calibrate the sensor today... but if anyone has suggestions or anything that would be great... thanks...

^ at idle I'm at the same wot... at idle it sits at 9-10 it jumps around but at any throttle in boost it stays at 10.2... then when I roll off the throttle it sits at 7.6.... I know the car was tuned to run rich... but 10.2 is really rich... I dunno

Try doing a Free Air Calibration and then log your front o2 sensor, I believe the parameter in romraider is called 'A/F sensor 1' or something like that, and compare it to your wideband afr, if your wideband is calibrated right it will read fairly comparable numbers to that sensor.

I can log my front wideband?? ill try that tomorrow... its really weird though.... my wideband doesn't go below 7.4 and doesn't go above 10.2 ever.... thanks for the suggestion nick ill try that and let u know what happened... any suggestions on how I should calibrate the wideband??

+1...calibrate and check against stock sensor when you're in low load/low boost; for AFRs 14 and up the LC-1 values and the stock sensor (AF Sensor 1 in RR) should be aprx the same.

Read the LC-1 pdf on how to install and do a free air calibration...it's on their website if you need it.

I haven't hooked it up to my laptop yet... I just had it installed and they told me they calibrated it... I bet that's it... ill try all that tomorrow... thanks all of u guys for me bein a noob :) I thought it was a little weird no matter how much I floored it I couldn't get it to read over 10.2..... hahaha....

Archived