LegacyGT.com

"Badges...We don't need no stinking badges!"

E-Tank

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, it's a "gift."

I think it's cool. Now other Subaru owners will be able to tell that I'm ghey and I like gardening.

http://www.badgeofownership.com/Images/Global/Icons2.png

ordered,

I will find a spot inside my car to put it on :eek:

thanks for sharing ;)

This is the 4th thread on this subject, n00b. Search, for the love of Pete!!:spin:

lmao!:lol::lol:

:wub:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

who gives a phock:)

Can this ^ be counted as a quote fail? :iam:

I think so! :lol: :lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

You're getting the LGBT too? PM coming to you soon. ;)
PM'ed you big boy. :wub:

who gives a phock:)
Oh oh!!! Me me!!! Right here! :lol: :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Im not sure if id place this on my car but im definitely grateful SOA is giving them away to subaru owners. I did place my order - i might just keep them as a memento or put them on my fridge.

E-Tank..........if you're ghey.....................I wanna be ghey tooooo. (we've all seen the pictures of YOUR significant other!! )

:) :) :) :)

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

I think its a small to garner customer loyalty in the brand as they move towards being a "mini toyota". Ie, the commercials about the hideous 2010 Legacy saving a dudes life while even to the general public it looks like a Camry.

^ agreed. It really is a nice gesture. SOA created a budget for a completely free product. It makes no sense from a business standpoint. It's really nice.

Archived