• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK...Break off Time. Going to split things up here. Feedback first on the division:

DC/MD/NoVA/SoVA

PA/NJ/DE

I'm also thinking, checking how to do this in MSexcel and post it that way, and make it a file you can download to sort your desire (location, state, model year, etc.).

Makes more sense to me. It does seem that if the purpose of this is for geographically specific topics that, especially when you consider the extreme compass points of each, there's too much distance between PA and VA to make most things relevant for the current setup. I subscribe to the separate Philly area thread and even with that we can be a decent distance apart.

Makes more sense to me. It does seem that if the purpose of this is for geographically specific topics that, especially when you consider the extreme compass points of each, there's too much distance between PA and VA to make most things relevant for the current setup. I subscribe to the separate Philly area thread and even with that we can be a decent distance apart.

the split is totally because I've reached the maximum character limit in post #1. That is why I also want to create the excel format spreadsheet (and attach updates from time to time) to make it easier for folks to use per their need. It'll take time to do that, but the split shouldn't take long. Basically cut and past. Maintaining the lists is the biggest issue. Well, not even that...my biggest challenge has been going back to the old list and switch it over in a workable, organized, standard format.

OK...Break off Time. Going to split things up here. Feedback first on the division:

DC/MD/NoVA/SoVA

PA/NJ/DE

I'm also thinking, checking how to do this in MSexcel and post it that way, and make it a file you can download to sort your desire (location, state, model year, etc.).

Division sounds good. We can always look up two posts/threads. I would suggest making a pivot table and one file then we can sort to our heart's desire.

BAHHHHH edit...

2006 spec b #289

frederick md

Can't find you on the list....if you moved, what was the previous state?

Also...I've updated all (but Keemosaki) to the list and have broken off NJ/PA/DE now into a separate thread.

Edited by TheWeatherWarrior

I'll mark it as sold off to another. Sorry to see you go Harry. Hope your next ride is a great one.

Oh I am not gone from this family. :) I'm still around to help out as best I can.

The next ride is listed in avatar... if it ever shows up... :(

My ride now belongs to a good person in Pennsylvania. He looked like he will treat my car properly so I am confident it is in good hands now. I am sure he will introduce himself shortly.

Edited by HarryN

Oh I am not gone from this family. :) I'm still around to help out as best I can.

The next ride is listed in avatar... if it ever shows up... :(

My ride now belongs to a good person in Pennsylvania. He looked like he will treat my car properly so I am confident it is in good hands now. I am sure he will introduce himself shortly.

Need to pester the new guy to get on here (LGT.com) and also to submit for this member directory (in the new split section for PA/NJ/DE)

I didn't catch the Car listed in your infobar. Certainly update me here when it arrives.....because....if you order it, it will come (said with a soft, wispy voice, just like in the movie)....LOL

Need to pester the new guy to get on here (LGT.com) and also to submit for this member directory (in the new split section for PA/NJ/DE)

I didn't catch the Car listed in your infobar. Certainly update me here when it arrives.....because....if you order it, it will come (said with a soft, wispy voice, just like in the movie)....LOL

Hahaha! It is a 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI sedan... if it ever comes.

But yeah, I will talk to the guy and get him on board.