LegacyGT.com

April 22nd Palisades Mall meet - come and gone...

godwhomismike

April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet  

71 members have voted

1. 1. April 22nd: Palisades Mall meet

• Yes
    • No

April 22nd - Palisades Mall Meet!!!!

It's ON!!!!!!!

Place: Palisades Mall Meet

Date: Sunday April 22nd

Time: 12 noon

Directions: If your coming from Manhatten\Bronx area take 87 North across the Tappan Zee Bridge to exit 12. If your coming south on 87 from the Jersey area Im not sure of the exit. But its hard to miss the BIG Mall.

Meeting up:

GodWhomIsMike

unstablementaly

val-z

heightsgtltd

slimjoe

ih8vtec13

MonkeyHermit

whitetiger

edmundu

JessterCPA

coxx

sublo

JBLU24

Fox06LegacyGT

The Don

SQC049

Magowin

unclemat

jim1969

bu11dogg2

VXCL

pete_falcone (Nasioc)

Wht-RS (Nasioc)

jdmhatchvii

jedimaster (FTMFW!!!)

Red Beast

eqt2010

subiecity

BlueLegacyGt

Nachowang

mmm def

dplacen

dtmenace

Silver05LegGTL

JayMitch2.5i

ianfools

Effin Ponderous x100000000000

Driving Directions:

From New Jersey: Take the Garden State Parkway North to NYS Thruway (87 South/287 East). Go to Exit 12 of the New York Sate Thruway West Nyack - Palisades Center. This will lead you directly to Palisades Center OR Take Palisades Parkway North to Exit 9E (87 South/287 East). Follow to Exit 12 of the New York State Thruway-West Nyack Palisades Center

From Westchester County: Take the Tappan Zee Bridge West (87 North/287 West). Go to Exit 12 of the New York State Thruway (West Nyack - Palisades Center).

From New York City: Take the George Washington Bridge to the Palisades Interstate Parkway North to Exit 9E to the New York State Thruway 87 South/287 East. Travel on Thruway to Exit 12 (West Nyack - Palisades Center).

From Northern New York: Take the New York State Thruway South to Exit 12 (West Nyack - Palisades Center).

From Putnam County: Take the Bear Mountain Bridge to the traffic circle, pick up Palisades Interstate Parkway South to the New York State Thruway South to Exit 12 (West Nyack - Palisades Center).

For more information about the location: http://www.palisadescenter.com/content.asp?contentid=523&contenttype=Mall_Info

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Count me in! Haven't been in a while. Can't be any sooner???
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Where we eatin'? :lol:

Food court? They have that craptastic cancerific Chinese takeout place in there *puke* I got ripped off there at the last meet.

Red Beast said there is a new sushi place on the third floor of the mall, but I doubt everyone likes sushi.

I'll try to bring a cooler filled with bottles of cold (or at least cooled) water.

Red Beast said there is a new sushi place on the third floor of the mall, but I doubt everyone likes sushi.

there's a really really good sushi place like 10 mins from the mall over in nanuet. I'm in for sushi if you wanna go. I'm sure not everybody likes it but that's ok b/c its not the best idea to go eat with like 50 people anywasy.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

The diner down the road from the mall was fairly decent too.

Blauvelt coach diner?? They used to be AWESOME. Now they got new owners & it's just barely decent. Sucks because that used to be my favorite place to eat :(

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived