LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted a white '07 LGT sedan parked on Lombard St in SF this afternoon - I was riding in my buddy's M3 at the time...

If you're in the east bay, keep an eye out for an ABP wagon with WA plates for the next few days - tinted, lowered, and on stock wheels, with Colin McRae stickers.

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

Spotted a ABP LGT wagon with aftermaket wheels and tint next to the parking structure just off of N California Ave in Palo Alto at noon. Looks like it is someone that works in that block, seen it there a fiew times.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Spotted a ABP LGT wagon with aftermaket wheels and tint next to the parking structure just off of N California Ave in Palo Alto at noon. Looks like it is someone that works in that block, seen it there a fiew times.

psi brick maybe?

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

the one legacy at pw was mine and i wish it was a gt. i saw you pass by i was inside starbucks. i was wondering if you were a forum member

If I wasn't in a rush, I was gonna stop and check it out. BTW - Those rims look sweet!

My wife's balls are delicious.

Hey everyone!! I spotted my own car out here and have not seen any lgt's out here! I just moved from Utah and are looking for some upgrades, exhaust, bov, intake...etc. I am in San Jose but will meet up with peeps for good deals! Also, hit me up if you are close by!!! 801-502-9716

Spotted a ABP 2.5i wagon that apeared to possibly be lowered on NB El Camino Real past Page Mill Rd. Dought you saw me.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Forgot to post my sighting:

Yesterday morning @ ~7:15am

Saratoga, Ave & Hwy 85. I was turning onto 85 while you went straight.

06 LGT Spec B. Apeared to be stock.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

05-06 BSM LGT sedan with tinted windows and female driver on eastbound 80 from Davis till Vacaville around 3pm today. You smiled at me as you passed me, and then I ended up following you until you got off in vacaville. If you're on these forums, you are an absolute beauty! ... And your car too! ;)

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!