LegacyGT.com

Exact-fit O2 sensors

Search,

I got mine for around $100 from Carquest auto parts.

STOP going to the dealer for everthing.

I don't go to the dealer for everything, but sometimes their parts prices are competitive (or not that much more than aftermarket), so I always check there first. For example oil and air filters are not much more than aftermarket ones. If it's just a few bucks more, I'll buy the OEM part because I know it will fit, but if it's $250 versus $80 for a part, hell yeah I'm going aftermarket.

Search your feelings...you know you want to come to the dealership for all your parts. I'll even give you cookie.

Yes, many of our parts will be more expensive than the aftermarket. Sometimes the aftermarket even sells comparable parts to the OE ones. But be sure that the part you are getting a lot cheaper from the aftermarket is at least decent quality. That part that costs 1/2 as much isn't such a good deal if it lasts 1/3 of the time the OE did.

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

call the local auto parts stores, I found some said two weeks to get one and it was 200.00 others like carquest said 80.00 and they have one there by noon time.

I like to buy local, in case I have a problem. There is a price difference between the front and rear sensors, I think one was 80.00 the other was like 120.00

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived