LegacyGT.com

05-09 LGT Gas Mileage

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine is stock except for Borla catback. Mostly mixed rural and interstate driving and I get about 24 mpg pretty consistently. Have hit 27 mpg on trips. I don't drive like an asshole but according to my wife I act like one. :lol:

just wanted to chime in...

27 driving to SF with AC, can make it there from orange county in 1 tank

23 mixed city with AC

20 this last 3 tanks combined, brake bedding, new intake filter, new tires, so have been alittle accel pedal happy...

i am stock with aem intake

• Moderators
Everytime this comes up I want to scream. My mileage is consistently around 17mpg. I don't flog the car hardly at all. Starting to think that something might actually be wrong since no one else seems to get mileage this low...

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Everytime this comes up I want to scream. My mileage is consistently around 17mpg. I don't flog the car hardly at all. Starting to think that something might actually be wrong since no one else seems to get mileage this low...

Who did your tune ?

My wagon gets over 24mpg, and the Spec got over 28mpg on the long drive last Friday. coming back today it got 25mpg.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

First full tank and then fill up - I destroyed mileage like carbon footprint ain't a thing.. 224.9 miles with 14.143 US gal spent, 15.9 MPG.

*writes lines in notebook*

Every green light is not a race. Every green light is not a race. Every green light is not a race. :lol:

I avg. a little better, 18mpg towing 3500 car :rolleyes::lol:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l293/HAMMERDOWNGT/Subaru/0903001004.jpg

Who did your tune ?

My wagon gets over 24mpg, and the Spec got over 28mpg on the long drive last Friday. coming back today it got 25mpg.

Same tuner as Max, avg 24 when I'm not towing.

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

Mine varies all the time to. Its never the same each tank. In the winter and city lowest Ive hit was 15.0 mpg... highest was 17.7 mpg. Summer time and city.. lowest Ive got was 16.2 and highest was 19.2. 95% of my driving is city... but the few times Ive taken her on the highway, the highest Ive got was 26.0. Lowest highway was 22.0. I'm stage 2 but the only tune I have is the OTS Cobb Stage 2 tune. And got a Cobb SRI.

Archived