LegacyGT.com

Legacy Meet

Rommel

Who's down for a meet? I know there are couple of meets that is happening in the OC but nothing much in the greater L.A. area. Few of the guys are in the San Gabriel area, there are a few up here in the Valencia area. If somebody will be kind enough to host his place for a mini install or headlight clearing meet we can do that too.

So chime in when and where.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When do you gus want to do it?

If you wanna do it at my place, weekends are best, however I would have to institute the following blackout dates:

11/26-27

12/24-25

12/31/05-1/1/06

1/7-8

We'll be out of town for Thanksgiving and for two weeks during/after Xmas.

Any other weekend dates are fine with me.

that's uh...pm br7sv9x8, he lives in el monte area, he should come too~~ or anyone else had cleared headlights b4?

I had my previous car (WRX) headlights painted black and cleared...but I didn't not see the scarriest part (baking the headlights)...so...don't know how much help I can be...

[chanting] when when when

hmm legasee, since we're meeting in your place, do you want to set up a time?

I don't have a place :icon_frow ...my landlord doesn't even want me to mess with my car...but we can always meet up in a private parking lot around the area as long as people don't rev their cars or "try" to do burn-outs :icon_bigg ...I'd love to meet up with you guys sometime this weekend for a few hours

I think gt_silverspoiler_la said we can do it at his place on the weekends...with blackout dates (post #4 on this thread.....

In Taiwan now...:spin:

I think gt_silverspoiler_la said we can do it at his place on the weekends...with blackout dates (post #4 on this thread.....

Oh yeah, one more blackout date for my place-- this weekend. The wife's birthday is Sunday, and I'm sure she's got the whole weekend booked up for both of us.

So that leaves the weekends of the 3rd, 10th, 17th of December and 14th, 21st, and 28th of January for my place.

Let me know. BTW, I'm Wallis. I live at 915 Ridgeside Drive in Monrovia. The place is sort of tucked away, so I'll give precise directions whenever we decide to meet.

Wallis

its nice to see someone open their driveway like this. honestly, short of the pull, the best thing about this car is the community of fanatics who support the subie.

wish I could make it but something always comes up. I end up remembering Wed Night meets at Lake Forest Thurs AM. I missed the costa mesa meet last week too. but i'm gonna try to meet up with some of these OC guys soon. maybe I can beg SnoDork to gimme a ride in his StgII.

I will personally beat down SnoDork if he refuses a ride to anyone! j/k Merv.. love ya!

If we do have a meet and someone needs their lights cleared I'm more than happy to help. Just give me some oven mitts, an oven and tin foil and I'll get rid of the crappy amber reflector for anyone.

:munch: ...ahh heck, I'm gonna ask anyways....

Anyone wanna do an "early bird" meet this Saturday morning :icon_roll ......:icon_bigg....... :lol:

(meet up at a mall parking lot or something??)

What about one of the lookouts/turnouts along Hwy 39? Then a little run up GMR/GRR over to Mt. Baldy, then down into Claremont for late breakfast?

Archived