LegacyGT.com

Aftermarket wheel bearings ?

nka

I think SOA extended the coverage for wheel bearings on 05 LGT's until 100k miles. My car has seen more, ahem, high speed use than most cars on the board and all my wheel bearings have been fine (05 LGT built 6/04). Rolled 54k miles recently. If you decide to pursue aftermarket, post up with what you find.

-Franz

yea i wonder why our hubs suck.. its the only thing thats really gone wrong with this car.. LOL i got 3 replaced before 60k.. (Before they extended the warranty) geez, if you replaced 3 you might as well replace the last one to make sure =X

Price is very good. They are better or equal as the OEM ?

I'll double check to see how many bad bearing I got (hopefully only one) and where, and I'll get back to you.

I'm in Canada btw, how much this weight ?

Price is very good. They are better or equal as the OEM ?

I'll double check to see how many bad bearing I got (hopefully only one) and where, and I'll get back to you.

I'm in Canada btw, how much this weight ?

Ive never ordered one of these before from my supplier so I have no idea on weight. I'd charge you whatever the actual shipping charges came out to be on them.

Ive used SKF bearings on the racecar for years now. If you want, you could repack them with Redline synthetic grease to make them last longer.

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

Archived