LegacyGT.com

Question with rear spoiler

1-3-2-4

Really? I am looking to buy a spec B within the next 4 weeks or so. What are the reasons to wait til after Xmas?

LG

I figure that people seem to always wait until at least the first snow to decide to buy a Subaru.. But if we keep on this trend here first snow is not until late Jan. Besides don't they have new year sale deals and stuff?

(first time car buyer)

I figure that people seem to always wait until at least the first snow to decide to buy a Subaru.. But if we keep on this trend here first snow is not until late Jan. Besides don't they have new year sale deals and stuff?

(first time car buyer)

Ahhh.. gotcha. My feeling is that overall the economy is a bit depressed and gonna get worse. One can wait til it gets worse, or emphasize it to a sales person and get the best deal possible...

I dunno.. it's just a theory. I'll let you know how it goes....

Laurence

wow, the economy is depressed??? didn't get that memo. LOL. glad that's not an issue for me or i'd be OUT OF BUSINESS. :(

and yes, OEM spoiler was an OPTION. don't spend the $300 for it either. not worth it imo. hell, i have an OEM spoiler I can't get rid of, collecting dust in my garage! :(

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived