LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know mike, john n ken told me how well you work on your knees. :lol: but where have i said 'knod'.:iam: all ive typed is "subie nod".

knod nod same thing, and your insult was pretty irrelevant, fail.

J.R.. Wtf is the subie knod? Does that involve you using your knee pads? :lol:

Rules of the road

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/purplesmurf6988/GeorgeCarlinHitchhikingToHeaven.jpg

CTi'lldoanythingforarideATV FTMFW! and no j.r. your comeback was pretty lame, dont bring mike into this because we all know how you were able to snag all those free parts and floor jack from him :lol:

Spotted an OBP LGT coming off the Cross Bronx Expwy two days ago. I was getting on going towards the Whitestone. He had an STI badge on the rear. Gave a Suby wave or nod...whatever we call it nowadays..:lol:
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Spotted an OBP LGT coming off the Cross Bronx Expwy two days ago. I was getting on going towards the Whitestone. He had an STI badge on the rear. Gave a Suby wave or nod...whatever we call it nowadays..:lol:

You sure it wasn't DGM ? (I have an STI sticker on the back ). Like around 8:15 am ?

(The day the Throgs Neck bridge was closed for a while due to a "suspicious" vehicle )

Edited by BrooklynBoy
added info
Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

You sure it wasn't DGM ? (I have an STI sticker on the back ). Like around 8:15 am ?

(The day the Throgs Neck bridge was closed for a while due to a "suspicious" vehicle )

Might have been DGM but it was around 2:30 - 2:45pm in the afternoon.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Yesterday (Monday) ~8:30 AM on GSP NB in Brick-Holmdel stretch

saw an 05-07 BSM LGT, Debadged with some weird shit on your front fender.

Creeped on you for a few before I got off @ 114. So wtf is that on your fender?

Some other recent sightings but probably people not on lgt.com-

1. 05-07 Dark Blue LGT in Toms River living pretty close to the water in an area with lots of dead ends.

2. 2010 Greyish LGT on barnegat in Seaside Park - seen a few weekends this summer.

yesterday at Sport's Authority parking lot in Clifton, NJ... 05-07 white GT, dropped, black rims, front lip.:wub: I parked next to you and left you a note on your mirror ;):lol:

**side note... finally bought me a Spec B off a member here and want to meet some local Leggy owners.**