LegacyGT.com

Legacy Fuel Pump Assembly w/ Walbro pre-installed $370 shipped/$100 core

Hi All,

Revolutions Performance is happy to announce (after about a week of testing on my own car) that we now have ready to install fuel pump assemblies for sale. Here are the terms:

1. You pay $370 shipped (and insured) to your door (in lower 48, contact if elsewhere).

2. Once you install the new assembly send us your old one.

3. We give you a $100 store credit or we'll refund $100 back onto your card.

Simple as that. PM me if you are interested, got one ready to ship already.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/lazarus4444/IMAGE_242.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b226/lazarus4444/IMAGE_238.jpg

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Store | Contact Info | Website

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I purchased the setup from Matt. I got it installed today and so far so good. I drove around today with a bone dry tank around corners pretty fast and no hesitation or hiccups from lack of fuel. The real test will be when I come back from my New Year's vacation next Tuesday and see if my car cranks without priming the fuel system. Thanks Matt for helping me out with this setup!

I let the car sit for 14 hours and it cranked without having to prime the system. So far so good. I am out of town and won't be back till Tuesday. If the car cranks without me having to prime the system, I will send the core back on Wednesday. Thanks again Matt!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

True or I can do it myself with a pump that is designed to fit in the housing for the same price.

I just feel that a 100 fuel pump installed in the housing should be cheaper than what it is being sold for. If it takes you guys 2 hours to do it you are charging 100 per hour.

Archived