LegacyGT.com

Silly thing i just noticed about my car (could be the silly thing i noticed thread)

So i mainly just wanted to mention this but it could just be an interesting thead of things you have noticed about your car sometime after you first got it.

Today while bored waiting in the drive-through i started playing with the window lock button (which i had never previously used since i have no kids) and I noticed that when you push the button in, the three lights on the other three windows go out on the controls and then come back on signifying the windows are 'turned off'

And you....

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have the AC on auto and lower the window it wont try to compensate by turning the fan up. I think the system must know the window is down or something. If I close the window it'll push the fan speed up to reach the set temperature again.

When the lights are on and you adjust the dimmer setting the dimmer setting is diplayed on the trip display; L1-L5 or L4. Can't remember.

Also, when raining and you floor the gas pedel, won't spin the tires, pretty cool.

When the lights are on and you adjust the dimmer setting the dimmer setting is diplayed on the trip display; L1-L5 or L4. Can't remember.

Also, when raining and you floor the gas pedel, won't spin the tires, pretty cool.

Actually it says "iLL.1 - iLL.6"

I guess you could say that I noticed that mine will change down to iLL.5 every once in a while. Really the only "little thing" I noticed.

Actually it says "iLL.1 - iLL.6"

I guess you could say that I noticed that mine will change down to iLL.5 every once in a while. Really the only "little thing" I noticed.

At least you didnt think it was an engine warning error... :icon_wink

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

So i mainly just wanted to mention this but it could just be an interesting thead of things you have noticed about your car sometime after you first got it.

Today while bored waiting in the drive-through i started playing with the window lock button (which i had never previously used since i have no kids) and I noticed that when you push the button in, the three lights on the other three windows go out on the controls and then come back on signifying the windows are 'turned off'

And you....

I noticed when i locked my windows when i got my windows tinted, I was like "OH COOL!!"

I love my car ... basically.

my car beeps at me everytime I get out of it........

oh, that's me locking it:icon_bigg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

My cruise works fine in 4th. Plenty of 40- and 45-mph rural hwys. here and I use it often.

You have a bug.

P.

Must be a build date thing, as I don't have cruise in 4th either.

Must be a power thing, as I can spin all 4 wheels in the wet, in 1st and 2nd gear :icon_mrgr

The wiper stalk has the mist windshield symbol at teh end by the push button and also on the bottom. This confused me for a while because it even says pull mist.....I though I was running out of fluid. Dumbass

Must be a build date thing, as I don't have cruise in 4th either.

Must be a power thing, as I can spin all 4 wheels in the wet, in 1st and 2nd gear :icon_mrgr

Did you try cruise between 40-45 in 4th? On my car if I get close to 50 it will shut down on me in 4th.

I noticed that there's no warning light to tell you when you're low on winshield wiper fluid :icon_mad:

Even my old Nissan Sentra had that...

:whore:

I mean I know the tank holds like 2 gallons but common Subaru! And seeing as you are giving out crappy bulbs maybe you could tell me if my headlights are out too maybe?

Archived