LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

Hey.... any excuse to get out of Utah is a good one.... :hide::p

This is true ;) but yes I was wondering if there was anything around Utah... I'll keep checking back to see if anything comes up.

Thanks guys

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hmmm... A meet does sound fun.. Saturday would work for me as well... Maybe we could do lunch somewhere?? Anyone with ideas?? Tommypenguin can show us ur new ride ;) it's most likely gonna be cold so anything outside is probably outta the question or I would say let's go to a park....

Sounds good to me... I'm actually pretty surprised at how many people bit on the idea... I'm down for some buffalo wild wings... Usually this meet thread is pretty dead... Let's try and agree on a location and time by Thursday or Friday so we do t have any confusion... So far the only suggestion is BWW...

Well the last time we met for brunch... I think it was around 2-3pm but let's throw some times out and see what would work the best for everyone... Since it's a Saturday let's not try to make it too early or I might be too hung over to make it :lol: that and the fact I like sleep... Hahaha I guess I'll put in the first time suggestion...

2pm?? And let's go from there...