LegacyGT.com

Cobb Tuning to Hold FREE EFI 101 Class...

Christian.

We are looking to hold another Free EFI 101 class at our Salt Lake Facility. Class size will be limited to 20 people so we can make the hands on instruction more effective. Please refer to this link on our forums for registration information an further details.

The class material is finished for EFI 102, 103, and 104 so we are looking to keep the classes going in succession. Please post on our forum thread if you have any questions or concerns.

Take care,

Christian.

Christian,

Thanks for posting about the EFI class. Does Cobb have plans to offer all the other EFI classes in sequence over time?

i went to the one a few years back in boston, very informative class. Go if you have the chance, and if you dont have time make time! :redface:

Sure. How about we stick to the subject. Please post a thread on our forum if you have a question about the 2007 LGT AccessPORT.

Take care,

Christian.

how about i spent $1510 on your tbe and it doesnt fit right! also, $1130 on your suspension, $235 on your brake lines. need i go on? you guys never give an answer on your forums. you only post on this site to promote something. when i call cobb you guys just say the ap will be out soon. but i know i am the dick

how about i spent $1510 on your tbe and it doesnt fit right! also, $1130 on your suspension, $235 on your brake lines. need i go on? you guys never give an answer on your forums. you only post on this site to promote something. when i call cobb you guys just say the ap will be out soon. but i know i am the dick

Sure...if you say you are.

1st things first, I have run our exhaust for over a year now I think. I have had no fitment issues. I also spoke with a competitor of ours that runs our exhaust on their LGT race car and they complimented us on the fitment??? Regardless, you are the client and we are a professional company. Please call in and speak with one of our customer support representatives about this. I will work be happy to work with our team in back to make sure the jig is properly set up. If we need to make a revision, then we will own up to it and take care of you...that is our job.

2nd, if you have a suspension issue, please let us know. I just checked our forums and I found the name "poopy" registered with NO POSTS ever. I guess this name only for this forum. Unless you have registered under some other "unique" name then we will have no idea that you are having issues.

3rd, if you have a brake line issue...what is it? If we are not aware of the problem then how can we fix it. Please let us know if you are having problems...we are here to assist you.

All said and done...I will apologize to you for doing what I could to communicate with this community that we are offering a FREE EFI 101 class??? That is what this thread is about, correct? I ask you to please act professionally and you will be treated professionally and taken care of...if you act as you are (or like someone named as you have chosen) then I cannot say how you will be treated.

We are here to help, please allow us to.

Take care,

Christian.

If you have an issue w/ Cobb, just take it to them directly either via phone/email or start a thread on here with pictures so maybe people can offer advice to assist you. But, throwing Cobb and/or Christian in this case under the bus accomplishes nothing. It won't get your problems fixed quicker and if I were him, I'd feel less compelled to post on here; which screws things for everyone.

I've got a United flight credit, and I think SLC is an airport they do a lot of flights through, might be a fun way to spend a Saturday.

I've got a United flight credit, and I think SLC is an airport they do a lot of flights through, might be a fun way to spend a Saturday.

If we get any students from out of state, I will come in early just to give you guys a brief tour of our facility...your call? Please let me know if you are coming from out of state so I can make sure to spend some extra time showing you around.

Take care,

Christian.

If we get any students from out of state, I will come in early just to give you guys a brief tour of our facility...your call? Please let me know if you are coming from out of state so I can make sure to spend some extra time showing you around.

Take care,

Christian.

Ah, what the heck, fly in Friday night leave Sunday morning. I've never not had fun doing car related stuff.

Ah, what the heck, fly in Friday night leave Sunday morning. I've never not had fun doing car related stuff.

Not to taunt you or anything...although, our shop is maybe 8 minutes from the airport. Basically, leave the airport heading South, go to 1820 South and turn left (East) then go down ~8 blocks to the shop ;)

Originally Posted by crash

Christian,

Do you guys think you could record these and web-cast them in the future?

+1.

I see a few companies that do this and it is super useful for those that live closer to the other coast! :)

If someone was to fly in, what's the chances they could get the 101 and 102 classes in a weekend? Make it more bang for the buck?

Good idea IMO. It has been suggested we hold a EFI 102 class on Sunday to follow the 101 Class. The registration fee for the EFI 102 class is $95. E-mail me back with which day you would like to have the 101 class, the 9th, 16th, or 23rd of June? Please let me know if you are interested in having the EFI 102 class held on Sunday after the 101 class?

If you need an office suite software, you can download OpenOffice from www.openoffice.org This program will have a document, spreadsheet, presentation, statistical analysis, database, and drawing program you can use. If possible, you can donate to the web site since the software is freeware. Please e-mail me back as soon as you can so we can establish a date for the class(es).

This June class if 1/2 full already. I have e-mailed all registered students an initial response asking which day and if they would like the 102 class to be held. Please e-mail me if you have sent a registration e-mail about the class and not received an initial response by the end of today.

+1. I see a few companies that do this and it is super useful for those that live closer to the other coast! :)

This is the plan, we see this as a long term project and we would like to work out any kinks in the material and presentation before we hold the classes online.

Take care,

Christian.

• 10 months later...

Archived