LegacyGT.com

I love this car

simple

Even with a lowered sport suspension I didn't even notice the 5-6 inches of thick snow on my drive in to work today. I drove from back from Aspen last night and even with a full car and all our gear I got 26mpg and just weaved in and out of retarded SUV and semi-trucks from Vail pass to my house. Comfortable, fast, roomy, and awd. I wouldn't even think of driving a different car. :wub:

I'm in Northern Virginia this week, and driving a marvelous Dodge Avenger. Chrysler seriously needs a reality check, turning out cars like this. No wonder they are in the worst shape of the big 3.

At least it'll make the reunion with my LGT all that much sweeter.

While y'all are out of town on business you should consider having someone babysit your LGT's.... they do get lonely.

.... did I mention I own and operate Colorados #1 premier AutoSitting company? ;) They even get returned with a full tank of gas and an oil change!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

While y'all are out of town on business you should consider having someone babysit your LGT's.... they do get lonely.

.... did I mention I own and operate Colorados #1 premier AutoSitting company? ;) They even get returned with a full tank of gas and an oil change!

LOL!!!!

Mine is sitting at home in a heated garage. ;)

In Charlotte NC today - Ford Edge is what they stuck me with. Back to Morristown tomorrow morning - have to see what I end up with there. Out of the 2 different cars ive driven in the past week, the Pontiac G6 was nicer. Neither can hold a candle to the wagon though.

Now I just need to tell the pilot on the 7:45am flight out of here to NJ to stay out of the Hudson.

My wife called me all freaked out.

- Ben

Mine was snuggled up next to a Porsche at the airport. There was some gunk on the ground between them when I got back to my car yesterday.

Things that make you go "hmmm....." :)

The pilot's not the problem, it's those damn birds you need to watch out for!

No doubt! I was a little leary to get on the plane (US Airways) from Charlotte back to Newark this morning. We made it fine tho. :)

Rolling a Mazda 6 now. Superior to the Ford Edge and the Pontiac G6. :)

- Ben

+1 for the WIN! Right now I'm in Morristown NJ for work and am rolling a Pontiac G6 in the crappy weather. Sure wish I had the wagon out here. :)

My dad used to own the Bottle King Liquors in Morristown

*little known fact, Nah-mee*

Mine was snuggled up next to a Porsche at the airport. There was some gunk on the ground between them when I got back to my car yesterday.

Things that make you go "hmmm....." :)

:lol:.....great stuff! I've left small puddles of gunk near Porsche's too..... :spin:

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Archived