LegacyGT.com

springs/exshuast/ect.

ok so i have a legacy 2.5i.. and im looking to put an exhuast on it.?can i? becuz i tryed to put a intake and it ddnt work. well a cone with custem piping and it didnt so i just reeturned all tht and got a k&n filter... bt im geting hids and new lghts tht are painted. and mudflaps

im looking for going down and out bt haveing a rally look to it. also i want to put a sexy sound to it and ive been looking about the boxer rumble.. bt i dnt no how to pull the engine and shit to put it in and dnt have all the money to put unegual lenght headers to it..

bt wut im looking to do is..

lower

put spacers to look mean (strech fenders if can..how much? or is it hard to do)

exhuast if can???!!!

and front lip

white rims

already done.

lip for rear(its comeing today)

tail lights tinted

front grill backened

debaged

tinted and geting new lghts

bt any idears, links ect. would be great thnk you

Lower- Springs will cost about $100 if you buy used parts, 250 new. Install can be done yourself, or will cost 100-200 if done at a shop.

Look mean- Sounds like you mean having wide wheels that stick out as much as possible. You should look into wheels that have a low offset, it's better than just getting spacers to push the wheels out.

Exhaust- Yes you can use any exhaust that fits a legacy GT

Boxer rumble- you can try to add Unequal length headers, you don't need to pull an engine to install them. It takes 30 minutes from under the car to do.

Intake- Don't really need one, it doesn't do much.

Check out this area to learn more about modding a 2.5i:

http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/naturally-aspirated-powertrains-2-5i-3-0r-11.html

ok thnk you and sounds awsome.. bt the link says webpage not found... and rlly it only takes 30 mins thts wut i thought and people keep sain i need to take the motor out..do you no of any links tht are good to find parts or a cheap and or good exhuast i can get

no it isnt man..sry its not like i am trying to write some kind of essy im just speaking to people..it isnt tht big of a deal bt thnks for noticing and wasting ur time and mine

and to note im in the marine core ...semperfi5438

so i do no how to speak proper english.

thnk you

no it isnt man..sry its not like i am trying to write some kind of essy im just speaking to people..it isnt tht big of a deal bt thnks for noticing and wasting ur time and mine

and to note im in the marine core ...semperfi5438

so i do no how to speak proper english.

thnk you

He's not wasting your time, his own or anybody else's. It's very difficult to read posts that are constructed with grammar and spelling worse than that of a four year old's. Let me ask you this: how does leaving out letters from words save you that much time when you're posting? Your posts just become difficult to understand. Not to mention it is impossible to take someone seriously who spells and uses grammar the way you do.

I wasn't going to even say anything about it, I was actually going to offer some advice, but the way you responded to BAC5.2 wasn't necessary. If you've ever read any of his posts elsewhere you'd know he is very knowledgeable and probably could have given you some good advice. Anyway, I probably just wasted a whopping 45 seconds of your life that you will never get back.... oh well.

This thread is FULL of win... I honestly can't understand half of that first post... But here's what I got from it: You want your car to look mean, and you want the boxer grumble... I was in the same boat a couple years back... had a new to me '05 2.5i and I wanted to do everything to it... turbo it, headlights, taillights, exhaust... but in the end, I sold it completely stock and got my Spec B... and it's pretty much completely stock... and it's mean enough to make me smile EVERYDAY... I have an Unequal length header sitting in a shed if you wanna pay me shipping for it, you can have it... I'm fairly confident it will fit... it's off a 2.5RS... I was going to swap it out, but when I got under the car, I said screw that... I also have a 2.5GT stock exhaust in good shape that I'll sell you for $50+shipping.

And>>>

I have a bunch of friends in the military, but honestly guy, it doesn't exempt you from getting shit on for having bad spelling and grammar when "im just speaking to people" ... spend the extra 30 seconds and spell stuff out and use correct English...

Do u like tryn to read stuf typd like this? NO... No one does... if I were you, I would have said I was typing it on my phone and trying to summarize it. ;)

lmao you did make me laugh!! and i am on my phone bt i will take those 30 seconds. come on i have a blackberry. got to use it lol bt $50 dollars yes i will pay for the shipping. can i get the specs/detials on the part and a pic(if its not a problem). and i will gladly take it of your hands

I dont mean to beat a dead horse but seriously?! you spelled corps as core?!

Your DI would rain down the fire of a thousand suns on your ass if he/she saw that!

what did u mean when you said. it felt like i was driving a civic? did u mean the car felt like it was more dependable and it was getting better mpg's?

like the core values...bravery, honesty, ect....

Do you mean honor, courage and commitment? Cause I'm pretty sure these are the the Corps core values. Just admit it dude, you're not a marine. Maybe you are a young man aspiring to be a marine and just haven't made it yet.

what did u mean when you said. it felt like i was driving a civic? did u mean the car felt like it was more dependable and it was getting better mpg's?

dude it is the same ******* thing...honor ..honesty..and courage...bravery.. i just didnt copy and paste it off google like you did you a dumbass and this is not suppose to be some website were i waste my time agrueing with you guys its abotu somthing we all have in commen...oure cars bt w.e

dude it is the same ******* thing...honor ..honesty..and courage...bravery.. i just didnt copy and paste it off google like you did you a dumbass and this is not suppose to be some website were i waste my time agrueing with you guys its abotu somthing we all have in commen...oure cars bt w.e

So leave......? :spin:

Actually you may just get banned first. You come on here calling people "assholes" and snapping at other people for no real reason, so you're violating the terms of the board. Stop being an e-thug and just calm down and you'll get what you are looking for.

Archived