LegacyGT.com

01 Legacy Gt Wagon Turbo

Sorry was being a dick. B18 is a Honda engine (can be rather quick in a smaller car).

Anyways this is the wrong section. But dropping in a turbo motor will always be better then building a Naturally Aspirated (all motor) engine for boost, at least most of the time.

So go with a turbo motor swap. You will need to do research as wiring and all of that is involved.

Sorry was being a dick. B18 is a Honda engine (can be rather quick in a smaller car).

Anyways this is the wrong section. But dropping in a turbo motor will always be better then building a Naturally Aspirated (all motor) engine for boost, at least most of the time.

So go with a turbo motor swap. You will need to do research as wiring and all of that is involved.

I know this is the wrong section but i figured that people with the same year car that i have might have some more info than people with other years.

Go check out the N/A to Turbo forum over at NASIOC. There are a lot of people there with BE gen Legacies that will be able to guide you to throw a WRX motor in. Probably more work than you're ready for though. Extensive dash rewiring needs to be done to do motor swaps in that generation.

Archived