LegacyGT.com

ItalianLegacy 3.6R Official Thread

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car runs smooth when its cold. it will get to as low at - 10 here sometimes much lower with wind chills. starts right up no issues.

car runs even better with the SC and upgraded plugs and injectors than it did from factory. all that plus a great tune from Paul at ECS!

Raptor Chargers have run successfully at -25F in a few customers cars in Russia

How well do you believe it will run on a hot day while flogging it at the track?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I really want to have my Legacy modded like yours. But I am getting so much hate from friends saying it's same as modding a Camry...

Friends dont give hate...only support. Find new friends.

So...whats the scoop Italian?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I really want to have my Legacy modded like yours. But I am getting so much hate from friends saying it's same as modding a Camry...

Your friends are stupid. The modern Legacy is an AWD beast with all of the amenities you'd expect of a luxury car... But without that pricetag. It's completely different from a Camry.

I've gotten hate from people before for my choices, but I took one of those guys for a ride, a mustang guy, he admitted it's quite impressive what these cars can do and still be comfortable, roomy, and great in the winter.

What I have for what I spent is absolutely worth it to me, all the modern amenities (Nav, backup camera, etc), a very comfortable ride, decent handling, and it's quite fast for a car that size.

Tell em to pound sand. How many of them drive lifted rigs that never leave the pavement?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...