54 members have voted

1. 1. What Legacy do ya got?

• 99 Legacy GT Limited w/leather and the 5 speed
    • 99 Legacy GT Limited w/leather and the auto
    • Second gen Legacy GT
    • Second gen Legacy wagon
    • Second gen Legacy Outback
    • Second gen Legacy Outback SUS

Alright there has been some talk of the 99 Legacy GT limited w/5speed being a pretty rare car. So I figured we would start a poll to see how many there are. Just yell at me if I messed up some of the choices. Im still pretty new to the Subaru scene so I did my best.

Also if you got more than one select multiple leggies

'96 LGT with 170k and replaced headgasket, timimng belt, rebuilt water and oil pump on September 2010.

Now I have some knocking noise from the left driver side of the engine which developed about 2 months after getting the car back.

Should've had the rod bearings changed.

I am one of the two! woot...

On a second note, let's not focus so much on cloth vs leather, but simply, 99 legacy gt with 5spd vs 99 lgt or 2nd gen.

I appreciate and get what you are doing, but this is a smaller board, and if anyone has access or can contact someone at subaru with an official sales number, that would be the most accurate. However for across the board, this is a good start.

Well apparently the thing that makes it rare is the 5 speed. I dont think the leather matters. From my understanding all limiteds come with leather. I just put it in there to emphasize that fact that this is only for the limited 99 gt. In a month or so I will create a more complete poll after doing some research.

So far the wagon and the sus are the rarest lol. I belive the sus might actually be the least common model in the US.

Well apparently the thing that makes it rare is the 5 speed. I dont think the leather matters. From my understanding all limiteds come with leather. I just put it in there to emphasize that fact that this is only for the limited 99 gt. In a month or so I will create a more complete poll after doing some research.

So far the wagon and the sus are the rarest lol. I belive the sus might actually be the least common model in the US.

30th anniversary package with a 5 speed makes it really rare.

yeah i'm not sure i can put down mine accurately in the poll either ;)

What we call GT are different to your guys GT's. I've got a 1996 JDM Legacy GT Wagon (turbo 5mt) and a 1998 JDM Legacy RSB Sedan (turbo 5mt)

Archived