LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Sorry. Every other forum I've been on PA was Tri-State area.

We went up to NY for a family funeral last week and figured we would stop here and have a "relaxing" weekend on the way home before we picked our son up. I used to have family here and it is right off 81 so I figured it would be a good spot.

We are actually going back home tomorrow morning or else we would most definitely be there.

Mee!!! Finally spotted again its been over a year.

Were you there for Randal?

Whose Randal? :lol: Nah, a friend and I just went to have a few brewskies. When I slowed down to look at your car, my friend said "Damn, is that a turbo?" (he likes to bust my balls :spin: )

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Spotted a qsm 06 GT possibly a spec b with a nice exhaust note at low speeds in the Bronx driving along the throgs neck expressway, couldn't see more because I was jogging.

Could have been Hector. he has an 06 spec.b with pipes that exit infront of the rear wheels on the sides. rectangular tips. car is just shy of 400hp with an sti tranny swap and a bunch of other work

if you saw a group of filipinos in the front bar we were there...

Ah, I see, so YOU guys were hoggin' up the front bar! Didn't really pay attention though, we just saw that the front bar was full, so we headed to the side bar lol

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

And you didn't stop to see if they could use some help, nice. Did you beep and wave at least? Lol.

No no no ! You've got it all wrong !

The spec b was changing it's own tire..... No help was required.

:) (and no.....it wasn't me )

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Spotted an 08 or 09 DGM Spec B at the intersection of Yardville-Hamilton Square road and Klockner in Hamilton at about 630. I was in my wife's rental car (black accord) in the left turn lane as you rolled past and stopped at the light. Couldn't get your attention though because you were too far forward. Nice car though!

Could have been Hector. he has an 06 spec.b with pipes that exit infront of the rear wheels on the sides. rectangular tips. car is just shy of 400hp with an sti tranny swap and a bunch of other work

It couldnt have been me because he said he heard it at low speed! :lol::lol:

Spotted 2 Legacies last weekend. All 2 near McGuire/Dix. (kinda dark out for both)

1st one was dark grey or silver NY tags tinted tails. I lost you on 68.

2nd one was dark grey or black wagon NY tags CF hood on base somewhere

It couldnt have been me because he said he heard it at low speed! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: good point

I have been low speeding it myself. my O2 sensor is on its way out. back to back friday appointments at EFI last friday and this coming friday... Did my lower control arm bushing and started on my broken AC last weekend. finish the AC and new O2 sensor next.

leaving Berkeley Heights NJ and driving to Jersey City. Look for the lowered 06 spec.b with grapefruit shooters on 78 east and 1&9 across the Pulaski Skyway...

But everyone who drives theres speeds especially the skyway. Like this one 07 DGM Spec B Stage 1 who use to have their gold wheels on and now their stockers.:spin: A$5hole... :lol: