LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Drag race for the spot! Win = good parking spot. Loss = time to bump up the timetable for protune! :lol:;)

I took my spot back. Biatch. Unfortunately... I'm at work about 40 minutes earlier than I usually am. Also, the "good" parking spot equates to a spot that has extra space (no door dings please!), rather than how close to the door it is. This spot is, literally, as far away from the door as possible without parking in the overflow lot.

In other news, there is a white turbo Legacy Outback in the parking lot here in Waltham. No idea what year it is. There's a silver Forester XT as well. Include my co-workers WRX, and there must be more turbo Subarus in this parking lot than NA Subarus.

Shoulda spray painted "Reserved" on it. Or wrote him a note saying thats its your spot. Itd be funny if he showed up like earlier now to try and claim hsis spot back! Haha

Worst. Dragrace. Ever. :lol:

Silver 4th Gen LGT with tint (not too dark, 35%?) on 9 North through Middletown CT. Exhaust tips looked almost stock but the scent was decidedly cat less DP. Debadged, possibly with a L7 overlay on trunk. Also looked to have a aftermarket hood scoop. Car looked good!

I was behind you in the silver STI. If that Volvo Cross Country would have gotten out of your way we could have had some fun

Around 3:39-4pm in Danvers ma I saw two legacies both being driven by men with backwards hats. One was an 08+ dgm aftermarket grille, next was an 05 swp with tint. Both cars were on the slow streets of Danvers between 114 and the liberty tree mall. I was in the wife's outback as to remain inconspicuous -

• I Donated Too
1.15pm today at the lights for route 93 on Presidential Way in Woburn, BSM LGT, aftermarket wheels, front bug guard and rear spoiler... saw the driver looking but appeared to be on the phone and didn't wave. Hello though!

Very grumpy silver 2.5i in wyoma square at 5:30 with spray painted stock wheels and fresh rally pig stickers on your rear views. You didn't seem to pleased when I nodded at you with a goofy smile on my face. Kept grimacing at my car. Why you mad bro? Oh... I know wh(i)!