LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

Just got back from getting tuned by Cryo and what a difference. I went stage 2 a couple months back and am still amazed at how knowledgeable and friendly Dave is. This tune I went E85 and was really suprised on how changing fuels can give more power. After smiling the whole drive home I had to share my experience and would like to know what others experiences have been since I have nothing but good words for Dave and his abilities.
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from getting tuned by Cryo and what a difference. I went stage 2 a couple months back and am still amazed at how knowledgeable and friendly Dave is. This tune I went E85 and was really suprised on how changing fuels can give more power. After smiling the whole drive home I had to share my experience and would like to know what others experiences have been since I have nothing but good words for Dave and his abilities.

I always try to deliver top notch customer service and communication, im very happy your enjoying your tune and i know you cant wait for the next slew of mods to make that thing a beast.....:)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

This tune I went E85 and was really suprised on how changing fuels can give more power.

Its actually not the fuel giving more powa, its the fuel letting Dave do his thing (moar timing, boost, etc)

Good Stuff!

E85 SURE IS! :dm: Im the posterchild for E85 on LGT.com:)

Yeah the corn juice is great, seems half the subies here in colorado are on it and have been for years!

Thing thats nice about co is we can get away with it on stock injectors....glad people are happy with their tunes, always love hearing the feedback.

Chime away....:)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Please explain. Thanks.

Higher elevation means less air. Less available are for the motor to pull in means smaller fuel to air ratio. I'm sure Dave can explain better but thats my understanding. Up here at 5200-5300 feet we have much less air then at sea level so our injectors run less duty cycle. My injectors on e85 run about 85% duty cycle compared to if at sea level would be much more than 100%.

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Please explain. Thanks.

Yeah the lack of air *pressure* up here allows us to keep idc's under 100% while using e85. Some say we are lucky but unfortunatly the lack of air *pressure* makes more of a difference than most think. Our cars run like dogs compared to the same car at sea level so i think i would rather just have the air *pressure*....:)

Dave

Edited by cryo
added *pressure*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow...i went ahead and added *pressure* to everywhere needed in my original description. I think most probably got the point but figured i would after the way this thread went.

I didnt realize it would be confused and become the topic of conversation but didnt want to turn kbgrizzlys thread into a in depth conversation on gas laws. That would be better placed in its own thread or in pm.

Thanks

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Let's keep the thread on topic, and to the respiratory therapists (you know who you are), please take your discussions to another thread.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Dave has been great to work with. The car gets better and better with each revision. Daves knowledge, customer service, and promptness on getting me revisions has been amazing. I would highly recommend him to any one with tuning needs.

Dave has been great to work with. The car gets better and better with each revision. Daves knowledge, customer service, and promptness on getting me revisions has been amazing. I would highly recommend him to any one with tuning needs.

Thanks for the good words, love the pictures of the wagon you sent with your last logs and this one.

Dave

1634304420_Gexstickerpic.JPG.059dbf1981f9f89f279d586c19e9b7fa.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

stage 2 vs infamous stage 2? what are the differences

SMH :rolleyes:

can't rate his tune vs. another e-tune w/o knowing your setup

and pretty sure tuners are like a brotherhood(on not knocking each other publicly)

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

why would u need to know mysetup? both tunes will be geared towards the same parts. IM looking for differences in style etc

my understanding at least...but if im wrong

Stock instake

CNT catless dp with welded in highflow cat

catless upipe

stock exhaust

turbo xs Hybrid bpv

amsoil 5w-30

93 oct

Edited by stuck686

stage 2 vs infamous stage 2? what are the differences

The ultimate goal for any tune/tuner is to take the vehicle and find out what it wants based on the mods on the vehicle. Each tuner may have vastly different ways of reaching the same goals with different strategies.

There are a million ways to skin a cat, as long as its done correctly i am a full supporter of my fellow vendors.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Moderators

read reviews, decide what you want, email them both and have a conversation about whether or not they can provide you with what you want.

If you do that, I can pretty much guarantee your choice will be made for you :)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

it sounds like u dont want my money

You are correct in thinking i am not just out to take your money and i am as honest as possible in all my dealings with customers...

Tuner x vs Tuner y battles only end up in dragging both names down.

The vehicle itself ultimatly decides what power will be extracted as long as the tuner takes the proper steps and knows where the safety margin lies.

Pm me with any questions you have and im happy to answer them for you. Also there is a decent write up,faq and pretune checklist if you click on my signature.

I would be happy to have your business, not just take your money ;)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah the lack of air *pressure* up here allows us to keep idc's under 100% while using e85. Some say we are lucky but unfortunatly the lack of air *pressure* makes more of a difference than most think. Our cars run like dogs compared to the same car at sea level so i think i would rather just have the air *pressure*....:)

Dave

So one would not want to drive his car thats tuned for up there

down to sea level then...... Bad things might happen ????