LegacyGT.com

I Need Help With My Legacy Bad

Ok....here's the deal to anyone who has any sympathy for me. I have recently purchased a 2005 Legacy 2.5i....yeah that right...a 2.5i AUTOMATIC. I am asking anyone who knows anything about Legacy's to please respond. WHAT IF ANYTHING CAN I DO TO MOD THIS CAR WITHOUT CHANGING TRANS OR FULL ENGINE SWAP....PLEASE LET ME KNOW. HELP???

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is gonna sound funny..but ive never been a car guy. I have and still drive a 2006 Mercedes Ml320 and just wanted to play around. It was sittin at my local subaru for 19g so i grabbed it. What types of intakes and exhausts would you recomend......thanks a bunch!

Even with that you might gain 5-10 hp max. There's just nothing for you to mod to get any noticable power gains.

A fully-loaded leftover 05 GT Limited with automatic went for $23.9k here just 3 weeks ago - that's what you should've been looking for...

Dude, if your rich enough to be drivin a $60,000 benz - and rich enough to "just swing by and pick it up" for "19g", then your ******* rich enough to flip it and get a ******* GT.

God. Gotta leave it to Hogmeat to set these idiots straight...

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

why not buy a ENZO...i could drive any car i want...im just simply wanting to further explore into Subaru and play around. ENVY AND JEALOUSY IS ALL I SEE...I CAN SEE THE HATE IN YOUR EYES...lol

and im not exactly rich...yeah i got money but i love a nice BENZ and have my priorities set on houses

yeah i know but i hit a wall being as i know nothing about modding cars...so i come to people like you who know...but i do know that k an n doesnt make crap for the 2.5i....and headers? can someone explain a lil on where to get these..thanks a lot...come on just feel for me a lil..

...This has all the remnants of a trolling...but I agree with previous posters about flipping your 2.5i for a GT. They are two completely different cars...and there really isn't too awful much difference in price. Plus, a grand in GT mods...will be so much more rewarding than a grand in 2.5i mods

this is not going to be a long term vehicle..just focus w me for a sec...what can i do to a 2.5i AUTO for MODS and what companies for Intake and Exhaust...everything says for GT ONLY...laugh if ya wanna...im still learnin

Yup. I'd hope this guy is really old and computer illiterate - his grammar is terrible. Some crotchety old gramps with money - that's OK.

he just better not be some spoiled little brat who's mommy or daddy buys it cause he says he wants it.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Yup. I'd hope this guy is really old and computer illiterate - his grammar is terrible. Some crotchety old gramps with money - that's OK.

he just better not be some spoiled little brat who's mommy or daddy buys it cause he says he wants it.

i'm with you hogmeat. he sounds like a young kid who's just messing around, making up stories...

"why not buy a ENZO...i could drive any car i want...im just simply wanting to further explore into Subaru and play around. ENVY AND JEALOUSY IS ALL I SEE...I CAN SEE THE HATE IN YOUR EYES...lol

and im not exactly rich...yeah i got money but i love a nice BENZ and have my priorities set on houses"

sounds like some 16 year old who's playing out a fantasy that involves him being super rich.

Archived