LegacyGT.com

SoCal Meet Soon?

sashadg1

Does everybody meet up on certain times and or weekends here? If not we should have a meet and drive soon. Just got my leggy up and running again.

Does anyone go to that Cars and Coffee car meet by the Irvine Spectrum which happens every Sat. morning?

Let me know,

Scott

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does everybody meet up on certain times and or weekends here? If not we should have a meet and drive soon. Just got my leggy up and running again.

Does anyone go to that Cars and Coffee car meet by the Irvine Spectrum which happens every Sat. morning?

Let me know,

Scott

Allways down geting new leggy am down to roll!:spin:cars and coffe still going on?

Cars and Coffee is nice, but way too early and far...

:yeahthat:

Is it the Cha for Tea on Valley Blvd.? What type of crowd usually shows up and around what time?

10pm-1am+. Modified/tuner cars mostly.

It's a damn shame we don't have a regular Legacy-only meet.:(

So the same few guys can hang out over and over? Its not like we have big numbers in our subsect of the subaru community, thats why consistency has not happened Legacy specific.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cha-for-tea-alhambra Used to be a 240/s-chassis then more of a drifter meet, now evolved into everyone comes meet, but now it's winter, cold, less people come out

:yeahthat:

David, Jason and I are still there many Friday nights. Not planning on being there this Friday as it should be raining.

OK then how about a one time super shine leggy meet somewhere and then cruise, say Newport to Long beach on PCH or a daring Ortega HWY drive. Ortega makes for sweet pics at the top. Just some ideas.

Please add your ideas then we should come up with proposed dates most can attend.

Huntington Beach isn't even in my county :lol:

How about we start at TRUMP for lunch at the Golfers Lounge (not the Cafe Pacific).

http://www.trumpnationallosangeles.com/files/dining2.jpg

Check out the menu, looks fantastic!

http://www.trumpnationallosangeles.com/files/LunchMenu%2010-12.pdf

NOTE PALOS VERDES DRIVE E next to it. Its as wicked as it looks. Very short, very steep, very sharp, very fun even at legal speed! I learned to drive and ride motorcycles around here. After lunch we do this drive, stopping at Abalone Cove, Lunada Bay, Bluff Cove and Malaga Cove to take group shots.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Trump+National+Golf+Club+Los+Angeles,+Ocean+Trails+Drive,+Rancho+Palos+Verdes,+CA&daddr=33.772729,-118.4223936+to:Malaga+Cove+Plaza,+Palos+Verdes+Estates,+CA&hl=en&sll=33.76564,-118.38216&sspn=0.086622,0.156384&geocode=FVmvAgIdeCjy-CHybmPBlX6VjCmtDZY1CkndgDHybmPBlX6VjA%3BFblUAwIdhwTx-CnrZfUBXEzdgDEcbloCfiotBw%3BFR7BAwIdjYjx-CmrvU7DY0vdgDGwjx8AUcB9-A&gl=us&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=13&via=1&t=m&z=13

From there anyone wanting to go home can take PV Drive eastbound to Crenshaw southbound (A GREAT DRIVE) and then PCH east to the 110 to wherever. As a kid we called that part of Crenshaw "Crenshaw Position" like Pole Position :lol:

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Trump+National+Golf+Club+Los+Angeles,+Ocean+Trails+Drive,+Rancho+Palos+Verdes,+CA&daddr=33.772729,-118.4223936+to:Malaga+Cove+Plaza,+Palos+Verdes+Estates,+CA+to:33.7879588,-118.3580771+to:33.7853962,-118.3449585+to:CA-1+S&hl=en&sll=33.772013,-118.343697&sspn=0.086616,0.156384&geocode=FVmvAgIdeCjy-CHybmPBlX6VjCmtDZY1CkndgDHybmPBlX6VjA%3BFblUAwIdhwTx-CnrZfUBXEzdgDEcbloCfiotBw%3BFR7BAwIdjYjx-CmrvU7DY0vdgDGwjx8AUcB9-A%3BFTaQAwIdw__x-Cl9mCf-pUvdgDF0j9j8_M9G7Q%3BFTSGAwIdAjPy-CkD8mZSTUrdgDGo5yHNA1XiUg%3BFemaAwIdfyTz-A&gl=us&mra=dvme&mrsp=4&sz=13&via=1,3,4&t=m&z=13

Everyone who is not wearing panties can continue north for beers in Redondo Beach on the pier.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Trump+National+Golf+Club+Los+Angeles,+Ocean+Trails+Drive,+Rancho+Palos+Verdes,+CA&daddr=33.772729,-118.4223936+to:Malaga+Cove+Plaza,+Palos+Verdes+Estates,+CA+to:The+Redondo+Pier+Inn,+South+Pacific+Coast+Highway,+Redondo+Beach,+CA&hl=en&ll=33.834775,-118.366013&spn=0.173104,0.312767&sll=33.772013,-118.343697&sspn=0.086616,0.156384&geocode=FVmvAgIdeCjy-CHybmPBlX6VjCmtDZY1CkndgDHybmPBlX6VjA%3BFblUAwIdhwTx-CnrZfUBXEzdgDEcbloCfiotBw%3BFR7BAwIdjYjx-CmrvU7DY0vdgDGwjx8AUcB9-A%3BFQ1bBAIdEpXx-CEZClky9zccIilXSl_mo7TCgDEZClky9zccIg&oq=redondo+pier&gl=us&mra=ls&via=1&t=m&z=12

PV Drive East is fun, but very slow, 35mph...residential zone, very dangerous

South and West are very boring drives. South has a lot of "roller coaster" dips due to the land slide, 100% not lowered car friendly...

I remember one time i was driving there, saw a stock SLS bottom out...lol

I see some guys in tuner cars meeting in the parking lot of Best Buy in Tustin Market Place (Jamboree & 5 FWY) every once in a while. Huge empty lot most all of the time. Great meeting place before a drive.

lol, this give me a reason to crash at a girl's house in Irvine :spin:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Sounds a bit ritzy for us leggy guys.. hehehe

Get a WRX? :lol::cool:

PV Drive East is fun, but very slow, 35mph...residential zone, very dangerous

What are you talking about? The switchbacks are awesome and there are not only no houses there, there are no driveways, cross traffic, stop sights, lights or other such problems. Its a quick 1/3mi ride or so but its fun and its not like most of the cars here could break the speed limit in the turns anyway:lol:

Either way, don't care. I gave my suggestion. NEXT?

Archived