LegacyGT.com

A day in the life

Greetings from southern New England,

My '05 Outback XT 5MT (non-limited) and I spend between 100 and 200 miles a day together. This past Friday we was taking the scenic route by the beaches or Rhode Island. Suddenly I had an urge to try a drive on the beach. So I did............

The car did VERY well, although I was a little nervous. Anyway I made it back to the tar where I was lucky enough to get to a red light (three lane highway approach) I was between a Mazda6 and a Mitsubishi sedan. Green light. Well, need I say more??? As I reached "highway" speeds I smiled, turned on the radio, and set the cruise control at 70.

This car is downright amazing. The only cars on the road that could even get close to this kind of versitility/Acceleration would cost way too much money, and I'd feel like a dork driving one of them.......

Keepin' it stock......Drivin' it daily!

My fault, I guess I missed that line in the rules of this forum. Seems like I've been having trouble, lately, conforming to authority. The beach I cruised on also said no access without permit.......Please forgive me, I'll only talk about the legal aspects of my Subaru experience from now on. Editing complete.

SA (Stonington)

i may have sounded like a jerk when saying that, but i was just giving you a heads up so you didn't get jumped on by those who enforce the rules. It was an honest mistake and i just didnt want you to get in any trouble for it.

And yes, those outbacks are quick as hell too. congrads on the purchase and i am sure you will be very happy with the car. I came from an 03 OB before getting the legacy and loved it.

Archived