LegacyGT.com

Thank You LGT.com!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here with all the great how-to info.

I just finished up all my maintenance up for 90,000 miles. This is the first car I can honestly say that all the maintenance is caught up on, and I did it all myself thanks to all the awesome info on here.

I'm sure a few things took 3 times longer than they should, due to it being my first time performing a few things myself, but practice will fix that. ;)

Oh, I absolutely will donate! I have no idea how much I saved doing all that myself, but I would imagine it's north of $500.

Thats funny. From my point of view, this web site has COST me a ton of money. Every week I read about some new upgrade that I just have to have :lol:

w/ 90k miles on the stock catted uppipe that should be your next top priority!! That thing is a potential ticking time bomb at its age. You can find used UP's from 07+ LGT's or STI's for around $60 so doooooiitt

You can find used UP's from 07+ LGT's or STI's for around $60 so doooooiitt

Where is the best place to look for a used one? I've been peeking in the member classifieds every once in a while, but I usually only see the catted ones in there. Is there a better place? Ebay perhaps?

You should post up a want to buy thread in that section. I'm sure there are a ton of guys that have a non catted UP sitting in their basement that would be willing to sell. I asked around my local forum when I got my car and found one w/in a week for $60. Also can check Nabisco they sell all the time on there too. Even if you cant find one, you can find a aftermarket non catted on from one of LGT.com's vendors for probably $100 or so. Worse case gutt the catt on yours and reinstall, thats free but a PITA from what I've read

Where is the best place to look for a used one? I've been peeking in the member classifieds every once in a while, but I usually only see the catted ones in there. Is there a better place? Ebay perhaps?

• I Donated Too

I must agree, this site is awesome and 98% of what you need to know can be found by searching. It is also the main source of the modding bug (double-edge sword).

FYI: I got my STi uppipe off Nasioc for $60. Those things sell on there all the time.

Archived