LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'm sorry I missed this event. I kind of trashed the front end of my car late Friday evening as I was leaving the Broncos training facility. I was messing with the stupid E470 transponder that fell off my windshield and I clipped the edge of a curb and trashed the right side spoiler and scraped the paint off of my bumper skin on the lower edge. Basically skinning my car on the right side. Man was I pissed. I guess it could have been worse and I cracked the bumper skin, but still, the car needs some work now and I didn't feel like spending all night fixing it after spending the last 4 days at Dove Valley chasing the dumb Tim Tebow/Kyle Orton QB drama... It's work I guess. But now I need time to fix my car. Edited by ChasWG

Another kick ass vid man. They keep gettin better and better.Wish I could have made it.

+1

Always putting out bad-ass videos! Keep up the great work!

Man, I'm sorry I missed this event. I kind of trashed the front end of my car late Friday evening as I was leaving the Broncos training facility. I was messing with the stupid E470 transponder that fell off my windshield and I clipped the edge of a curb and trashed the right side spoiler and scraped the paint off of my bumper skin on the lower edge. Basically skinning my car on the right side. Man was I pissed. I guess it could have been worse and I cracked the bumper skin, but still, the car needs some work now and I didn't feel like spending all night fixing it after spending the last 4 days at Dove Valley chasing the dumb Tim Tebow/Kyle Orton QB drama... It's work I guess. But now I need time to fix my car.

Bummer! Sorry, bro. :(

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Thanks guys, yea we filmed a little, just did a little feature on the event for their web page, if anyone wants features of their cars on a private basis we will be available for hire at the end of the month, just trying to get the name out their, we are passionate about our work and want to make this big time.

my backside made it in the video.... you can see people looking under the outback

And they're all asking the same question... "W.T.F.?!"

I had the 436hp dyno sheet on top of the engine bay and people would look at it and then have this expression of, "Ha! He wishes."

I really wanted to steal a mirror from one of the pixie dust queens and show off something other than the bottom side of a fender sill.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

I posted up a thread in this forum about ideas for a bbq soon, please let me know feedback. I don't always check the forum itself more than the stickies in the mountain west so I figured id give a heads up for anyone else as well.

Dave

Edit:http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/gathering-info-lgt-bbq-denver-late-sept-167671.html

Edited by cryo
put link to thread in

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Well i hate to be so exclusive but I was kind of limiting it to lgts/outbacks on lgt.com only because it only takes about 35 cars with 2 people and a kid to exceed the limit for the permit. I don't have an issue with it as long as people are willing to pitch in and then we can get 2 shelters instead of one. That's the main issue with planning a bbq with a bunch of cars and people is they get you for the permits and such.

There were only about 10 legacys at the redrocks show so I figured 35 would be about what to expect.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So because I don't have a turbo I can't come?

Haha. No. Lots of LGT's don't have turbos. :) As long as you're willing to kick down the 10 duckets, add yourself to the list!

• 7 months later...
This isnt a lgt meet but I went to Proper Posture meet a couple weeks ago it was pretty sweet to see some of CO's lowered car scene. I was the only lowered legacy there. Think CO LGT owners should try to make it to bandimere for a car show if and when they have one.
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation