LegacyGT.com

Major Issues

youknowit

Hey guys, I have alot of knock issues with my car here recently. Since the weather was getting colder i reset my ecu through the accessport. Im not sure what the deal is but on my way to D.C. on friday i was getting CRAZY good gas milage about 6-7 MPG more then what i usually get and still getting the loads of knock that u will see. What do u guys think is going on here. Ive gone as far has un-installing (Which i cant see if i had any knock there or not) for a day or two and then re-installing it and still have the knock but couldnt get my DAM up to 1 after about 15 or so miles. Ive re-filled my tank with sunoco 93 gas after a half tank of BP (which i got before i went to D.C.) and that is where the log left off at.

the "LGT in S#" was about a month or so ago. number "5" and "6" were done BEFORE i filled my half tank of BP with 93 sunoco. and the "KNOCK" was done today after work after driving 15-20 miles and half BP half Sunoco.

(number 5 and 6 were 3rd gear pulls) knock however was just driving down the road minding my business.

O yeah another thing i forgot.....On my way to D.C. i switched to COBB 91 octane and still had knock. just driving down the road no getting it on it or anything.

Knock.csv

datalog5.csv

datalog6.csv

2008 LGT in S#.csv

• 2 weeks later...

Archived