LegacyGT.com

Utah Legacy Meet August '09

Hops

Saturday, August 29th is the date! :eek:

Starbucks on 2000 East 9400 South @ 5:00 PM

Nice big parking lot and food/drink right there... Then we could cruise down 20th East to 215 and head up to East Canyon to Park City.

Then we party in Park City as usual! Hopefully everybody comes up this time like last year... For any beer drinkers out there, I have something leftover from my wedding that will be waiting up at our destination.

:spin:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last one was cool. even though i could not go on the drive. Cool cats at the meet. Anyone let me know if they want an engine cover or stock mufflers(shameless plug i know).

Just what I need... More stock parts. :p JK... Had to give you sh!t.

Justin has a Legacy? WHA?!?!!!!

I'll be in town, much less the country/continent this time, so it's entirely possible I can show up this time.

Yeah man, you are always raving about them. Had to see what the hype was about :lol: So far I like it a lot.

Since your selling yours, are you picking up a new one?

You have a short memory :p

I picked up a 98 L wagon and have been putting some cool parts on it. It'll certainly be the slowest in almost any pack of Legacies, but that's fine with me. Just one more car everyone can pass.

You have a short memory :p

I picked up a 98 L wagon and have been putting some cool parts on it. It'll certainly be the slowest in almost any pack of Legacies, but that's fine with me. Just one more car everyone can pass.

Its not always about speed. Its style too.:);)

Nah, not really. I have been on this forum since 2004. I just had a different screen name and all my posts were work related (cobb tuning).

Interesting... I've probably met you somehow most likely. Have you started modding your LGT? What color is it?

Interesting... I've probably met you somehow most likely. Have you started modding your LGT? What color is it?

More than likely we have met before. Atlantic Blue. Stock for now.

Archived