LegacyGT.com

PZEV Emblem

mrjk77

just wondering if anyone has this emblem, debagged from their car, and willing to give to me (since you're not using it). i guess i'd pay for shipping and maybe something extra.

anyone?

http://www.auto123.com/ArtImages/99977/2009-subaru-legacy-pzev-i02.jpg

edit: even the prius noobs want this thing :lol:

http://priuschat.com/forums/prius-modifications/47031-wanted-subaru-pzev-badges-gasp.html

Guest heightsgtltd

you want one to sell or to put on your GT? :lol:

Prius noobs are idjits, as the prius is more of a zero emissions car vs. partial zero when it is electric only..

Sorry buddy.

I looked everywhere, but as it was the first badge I took off (and I was sure I would never want it again) I think I just threw it away. Along with the stupid dealership badge they stuck on my car.

I do have my letters "S-U-B-A-R-U L-E-G-A-C-Y" in my box of stuff though lol

It's actually not something a dealer can supply apparently. There was a letter sent to a local dealer about selling them to Prius owners.

The only time a Subaru is a zero emissions vehicle is when it is turned off.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Sorry buddy.

I looked everywhere, but as it was the first badge I took off (and I was sure I would never want it again) I think I just threw it away. Along with the stupid dealership badge they stuck on my car.

I do have my letters "S-U-B-A-R-U L-E-G-A-C-Y" in my box of stuff though lol

you still want those letters? if not i can make use of them!!

does the PZEV come off easily? The metallic paint on mine is flaking off and I want to take it off but I dont know if the letters are just glued on or if there are holes in the trunk or what... thanks!! also what is a good way to get them off :)

does the PZEV come off easily? The metallic paint on mine is flaking off and I want to take it off but I dont know if the letters are just glued on or if there are holes in the trunk or what... thanks!! also what is a good way to get them off :)

It comes off pretty easy. The PZEV badge is glued on. I just left the car out in the sun so the glue could get warm, then I used fishing line to cut through the glue holding the letters on. Once they were off, I used some "goo be gone" goop to remove the remaining adhesive. I did this when the car was pretty much brand new and did not have any issues. The letters came off well and you can't even tell they were there.

• 4 months later...

Archived