LegacyGT.com

Vote for me on NASIOC's Top Scoob 014!!!

DiscoWagon

I voted because you be my friend... Now that's out of the way,

Dooode, you have some work to do, some of those STI's have got ya beat on the parts list but, yours fo sho is the 'cleanest', and that carries a lot of weight with me. It's too easy to just throw parts at a car with out a specific plan. Your car is looking good.

You should consider the hood on the Mach V car (better yet the one from L-Schlegs car). That thing is sick!!! and would look really good on your car. Just enough to look stock from a distance (if it stays black) then everyone getting closer knows immediately how serious it is.

Think about it and good luck!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

I voted because you be my friend... Now that's out of the way,

Dooode, you have some work to do, some of those STI's have got ya beat on the parts list but, yours fo sho is the 'cleanest', and that carries a lot of weight with me. It's too easy to just throw parts at a car with out a specific plan. Your car is looking good.

You should consider the hood on the Mach V car (better yet the one from L-Schlegs car). That thing is sick!!! and would look really good on your car. Just enough to look stock from a distance (if it stays black) then everyone getting closer knows immediately how serious it is.

Think about it and good luck!

I'm gonna two up them by getting the Varis hood to match my lip :) But, I'm poor so that'll be a while :lol:

Archived