LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

May I ask what would be the acceptable compression readings and finally the condition of the drivers seat and if the passenger seat is interchangeable.The drivers side allows up and down movement that that passenger seat don't but is that through mechanisms or differences in build.

Any info will be warmly received.

A couple of months ago i took #313 home to start its revival. It wasnt in terrible shape but had been in a sideswipe wreck a while back with some amatuer body work done. Timing belt had been done a while back but it was rubbing the crank guide. And the banks were 1 tooth off eachother. Lots of missing clamps in the engine bay. Mismatched tires and general lack of love. The previous owner needs to find a better mechanic that puts all the bolts and clamps back. It runs decent now. Turned a 14.6 on a soft launch at the dragstrip with just a tune. More repairs and mods to come.

Hey but if you fixed it up that much your going to be going ham lol 15k + I bought a 2011+ sti same interior and drive better reliability. After 5 legacy gt two spec. B these in good shape are great reliable cars take care of them sti's 2011+ will do same they will do the same

Hey but if you fixed it up that much your going to be going ham lol 15k + I bought a 2011+ sti same interior and drive better reliability. After 5 legacy gt two spec. B these in good shape are great reliable cars take care of them sti's 2011+ will do same they will do the same

$15k? i might have that much in it if i decided to do a turbo swap i got it way way way cheaper than he had it listed for. I would never have recommended anyone buy that car who couldnt work on it themselves or needed it to be their only car.