LegacyGT.com

I <3 My LGT

I just wanted to publicly declare that I love my car. I think it's even starting to like me. I've had my car for about 3 months now, and I still look for every excuse to drive it. "Oops, I forgot the milk, I'll go back to the store and get it"

After all the driving, I'm now due for my 6,000 mile oil change, but I don't mind. How many miles do you have on your LGT and how long have you had it?

6500 I think and I got it the July 29th. But I haven't driven it for over a month and I won't drive it again til atleast January 22nd.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Loving the car...still look back at it after i park it...hehe...1300 miles in 3 months...(have a daily driver 92 Legacy)

heh heh, same here. i'll just stare at it and think to myself how thankful i am to own such a fine vehicle.

i love how queit of a ride it is. have you driven your LGT with everything off and listen to just how quiet it is? it's so quiet i can hear myself think:D

i could drone on aboot how much i love this car, but i think everyone gets the point :D

I want to correct my previous statement. 2 months, 2 weeks and 1 day - 5,915 miles. I don't commute far, but frequent visits to Michigan rack up the miles. At least they're "highway miles", right?

4 months and 3500 miles...but shes been sitting for awhile because shes been on vacation...that all ends Monday.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

Archived