LegacyGT.com

tried to search no real answers...suspension ?

i used the search function, found a few links but not the exact answer im looking for.

what is the best strut/shock and spring combo for the wagon?

i had coilovers on my sentra and loved them, but were way too stiff. i want 1-2 drop max, just enough to get rid of the fender gap and crisp up handling. i seen koni yellows listed, and epic springs, tein springs etc, but didnt see too many on a wagon.

Koni's and Epics on the wagon with the 3/8" spacer, I may be should have gone with the 1/2" spacer to get a little rack on the car.

It's really not much of a drop.

I can tell sometimes but others I think it's about stock height. It's been to cold to really play with the set up. but at one trun off of full hard the ride is nice on the good roads, a little hard on the crappy roads around the house.

See the group buy forum for m spranks pricing.

Oh yea, love the way the car has less lean in the corners and all most no front end lift on WOT in 1st gear.

This weekends drive to VT was the first time the GF's been in the car with this set up. She noticed it was firmer on the back roads but didn't complain, and thought it was fine on the highway. But she's pretty cool anyway's and understands.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

:iam:I did a lot of research on the LGT when i first got her. Car and Driver had a huge article on the 4th Gen LGT. The pro's loved the overall performance but blasphemed the suspension. They tested many different parts and angles but the one that worked the best was the Tein coilovers. Apparently they eliminate the terrible body roll and the ever sinking ass end. However, depending on the drivers preference, and in ur case comfort, i'd go Bilstein. They make the best shock around, by far. Springs are up in the air, H&R, Tein? Id go with something worthy... i went cheap with Drop Zone and 2 of my 4 springs broke:( I used B&G springs with Bilstein HD's on my A4 and the ride was great, but the wheel gap still sucked... that was a 2" drop, but the A4 and the LGT are totally different animals. Im still sold on the coilover idea:D

Archived