LegacyGT.com

2007 Subaru Legacy Sedan GT Spec B

HammrsHell

I am looking at a 2007 Subaru Legacy Sedan GT Spec B with 53k miles. It is listed for $18,997, I was thinking about offering 17k, but I was wandering if yall could help me figure out what the going price for one of these are.

Also, I am new to Subarus, Legacys especially. What all do I need to look for to show signs of wear or abuse, other than how the clutch feels?

Also, it the engine cover is missing, and I see blue silicone, which tells me something has been done ast some point to the engine.

http://photos.ecarlist.com/CO/Tw/Kp/wQ/IK/we/Qc/hx/uh/4D/sw_800.jpg

17k would be a ok price if car is stock and unmolested. If you are new to subarus -bring someone that isn't also compression test is a must, leak down optional

Good to know! My issue is that this car is out of state, I am not sure where to get a compression test done at :icon_ques

you are not the first one buying car out of state. Google is your friend. There is some kind of auto shop on every other corner ...pretty much anywhere. Now you just have to narrow it down to those that actually know subaru. Best way is to post location of the car and let people from the area tell you how it is service wise. I am sure there is something within 50miles of car location...or at least someone from this forum with some wrenching knowledge that can take a look for a case of beer :)

Also ask if you can plug in the AP to read what maps are on it. 9 out of 10 times previous owners don't clean up what maps are on there and that may give you a better idea of what life its led.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Archived