LegacyGT.com

Borla Exhaust size

JayMitch2.5i

Center pipe is 2.25", y-pipes are 2.0"

See for yourself http://www.borla.com/media/installations/140123.pdf

There's a little bit more to it though (not much).

The first pipe is supposedly 2.5" then it goes to the resonator then it exits with a 2.25" pipe (hence the reason for the 2.25" accuseal band.

I got this information from an email response when I asked them about the dimensions.

Thank you for contacting BORLA PERFORMANCE. The first pipe in the system is 2.5” in to the muffler then after the muffler it goes to 2.25” and then at the systems y-pipe it goes to two 2.0” pipes. The tip is 2.25” inlet necked down to fit the 2.0” pipe then the tip outlet is 4.25”. If you have additional questions regarding Borla exhaust check out our web site Borla Performance Industries - Borla - The World's Most Winning Exhaust you may contact me Direct anytime Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00 PST with questions or concerns

Regarding our products.

Thanks

There's a little bit more to it though (not much).

The first pipe is supposedly 2.5" then it goes to the resonator then it exits with a 2.25" pipe (hence the reason for the 2.25" accuseal band.

I got this information from an email response when I asked them about the dimensions.

I was waiting for that. If a pipe starts out at 2.5 and finishes at 2.25 how wide is it???

:lol:

Archived