LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

spotted a 4th gen a black (or dark gray or dark blue) with yellowish goldish rims (looked like painter stockers maybe) red rallyarmor flaps and and an exhaust (possibly a invidia) on 189 today around 3-4 i pulled up next to you and gave you a nod and you obliged

You're waving at too many n/a owners. They wouldn't recognize another Subaru if you got in a wreck with them. Restrict the waves to turbo owners and your hit rate should go way up. Helps if you're not on the stock wheels. Remember, they aren't used to noticing LGTs, but they're friendly enough if you can get their attention.

Haha, not my first rodeo, man. I seldom wave at the NA's, and I'm not on stock wheels in the summertime. Just the way it goes. My girlfriend thinks I'm nuts for waving at all :lol:

Woohoo, a successful spotting! No offense meant by the "looked stock" comment... just meant that in the short time I had to look, nothing jumped out at me as clearly aftermarket. But car looked well cared for and great!

No worries, didn't take offense. I actually deliberately kept it stock-looking, for the most part. Only visual cues are the mudflaps, mesh grille up front, and exhaust. Oh and wheels in the summer. But you wouldn't really have been able to spot any of that from alongside 2 lanes over where you were.

To this day every time I go to Costco in Everett I hope to see Dujo :icon_neut

We clearly need to use paper towels at the exact same rate. I'm there once a month or so. If I have a kid with me though, I'm gonna be in the Flex.

Yesterday exchanged waves with guy in silver 08+ WRX hatch on I95N, near exit 10 in RI. Nice clean car!

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Spotted a stock 2010 red LGT at the Burlington Mall Sunday afternoon. Was parked in front of Sears.

Anyone know someone ib Billerica with a 2nd gen lgt, 4th gen lgt, and a new wrx? I pass by it on my way to lunch all the time and have never seen people, just the beautiful cars!

Where are you spotting these cars? I am in Billerica quite frequently and have yet to notice them.

today, 1030am-ish, Waltham, silver GT WAGON with wheels (18s?) and maybe a drop? Could have just been the wheels filling the well better, but the amount of wheel gap looked nice. you had a NESIC sticker. exchanged a wave and you got on 95-S while I continued on 20-W

spotted a 4th gen a black (or dark gray or dark blue) with yellowish goldish rims (looked like painter stockers maybe) red rallyarmor flaps and and an exhaust (possibly a invidia) on 189 today around 3-4 i pulled up next to you and gave you a nod and you obliged

could have been me...black lgt, gold rims, exhaust, and black rally armor mud flaps with red letters?

could have been me...black lgt, gold rims, exhaust, and black rally armor mud flaps with red letters?

i don't think so. the flaps were red with black lettering and his wheels were clearly painted and I'm pretty sure they were stock. if your car is the picture for your profile it's not you, even tho i REALLY want it to be

today, 1030am-ish, Waltham, silver GT WAGON with wheels (18s?) and maybe a drop? Could have just been the wheels filling the well better, but the amount of wheel gap looked nice. you had a NESIC sticker. exchanged a wave and you got on 95-S while I continued on 20-W

Hey that was me. The car was just carrying some crap, as wagons are meant to do (on the way to RI) and is running slightly larger tires. Or maybe my stock springs have just had enough. :)

What exhaust are you running on yours?

Hey that was me. The car was just carrying some crap, as wagons are meant to do (on the way to RI) and is running slightly larger tires. Or maybe my stock springs have just had enough. :)

What exhaust are you running on yours?

nice! could be the normal wagon stance, too, and I'm just used to seeing sedans.

It's a Borla CBE with Cobb DP. the two together really make the tone.

Clean black 05 LGT rolled up to me last Sunday around noon on I95 North as I was driving to Boston. Bright green rims, tinted, stickers and exhaust. Honked and waived. You got off North Attleboro exit, I contunied north. Nice looking car!

I was in my wagon, dirty with all the pollen stuck to it after the rain...

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K