LegacyGT.com

JDM Spec B Bilstein Rev A Springs vs. STI Spec B Pinks

dskelto

I see that a great number of members are matching the JDM Spec B Bilsteins with the JDM Spec B Pinks indentifying the drop as a benefit. Could someone, who has experience with both, explain how the straight JDM Spec B Setup compares to the JDM Spec b bilsteins + STi Spec B Pinks from a performance perspective.

TIA

I have JDM SpecB (Rev. B) Bilsteins with SpecB Pinks on the car now. I went straight to Pinks, altough I have the OEM JDM SpecB springs laying around.

From what I could find, the spring rates on OEM SpecB sprins are the same as SpecB Pinks (interestingly). So all the difference is just ride height and reduced body roll - at least in theory.

Some people reported that the ride comfort went up after going from OEM JDM SpecB springs to SpecB Pinks. :iam:

I had a hard time diciphering the answer to my question from all of the posts. I have a JDM Spec B Suspension en route and was trying to get a sense of what to expect ride wise. My wife drives an RX-8 and although the ride is definitely sports car like I would not call it harsh, which is an adjective that was initially used on the Spec B rev A suspension. Could you provide a comparision of your bilsteins and pinks to another car?

Archived