LegacyGT.com

should i buy? noob

slim101

im a noob to the sooby world but not to cars. tomorrow im going to look at a 2006 legacy gt. mods done are full catless exhaust, external waste gate and a bigger tmic. its at a audi dealership and i guess they couldnt or never really tried to fix the problems. it has a CEL and is missing on 1,3,4. the cel most likely is from the catless exhaust. it has 80k on it 2 owners clean carfax. dealers asking 10k. thoughts? thanks guys

It probably hasn't been tuned and was beat the balls off of by the previous owner. With a catless downpipe and no tune (assuming it doesn't have one), you'll be overboosting and creating motor problems. Request a compression test if you're seriously set on the car. Like Kodax said though, take a look here on the forums. There's cars here in 10x better shape.

im a noob to the sooby world but not to cars. tomorrow im going to look at a 2006 legacy gt. mods done are full catless exhaust, external waste gate and a bigger tmic. its at a audi dealership and i guess they couldnt or never really tried to fix the problems. it has a CEL and is missing on 1,3,4. the cel most likely is from the catless exhaust. it has 80k on it 2 owners clean carfax. dealers asking 10k. thoughts? thanks guys

I know the car you are looking at LOL the Audi dealer is probably kicking he/she self for taking that car on a trade. I would keep the search moving you can find mint LGTs (compared to that LGT) for the same money. :)

Yeah I figured it needed a motor after reading through the fourms. Oh well I'll keep looking. I didn't even bother to go look at it. Is it a person from the forums old car?

Not sure but I saw that car at the dealership (I work near by) instantly gave it the stink face:lol:

Archived