LegacyGT.com

Carbon fiber trunk

Hey guys and gals I ordered a CF trunk a few months ago and it was in route to me. It got mistakenly shipped to someone in Texas. They put the wrong name and or address on the box I believe. I have contacted them and they have emailed you.

If you see this PLEASE pm me!

I need it to finish my car and since it was a one off it wasnt a cheap date.

Thanks

Hey guys and gals I ordered a CF trunk a few months ago and it was in route to me. It got mistakenly shipped to someone in Texas. They put the wrong name and or address on the box I believe. I have contacted them and they have emailed you.

Thanks

Can you provide me with a PO number, please?

You guys should check out this AMAZING carbon trunk they just delivered to me....and to top it all off? I never even ordered it.....

Kidding. I would check from the manufacturer and have them trace it with the shipper. That's a damn big box and they will be able to find it. If not, I would contact the CC company that you used (if you used one) or paypal or however you paid for it and tell them. It's not your fault if the company put the wrong name or address on it.

Thanks

So another member on the forum got it?

Archived