LegacyGT.com

2005' Subaru GT Automatic Limted Owners...

phunlover

First off, my av. will be changed after i get rid of this baja.

And second how many owners of auto's do we have and second...

How has the car been for you since you bought it, overall? Many problems, little tweaking problems, none at all...

Just give me a general feeling of this car...value worth it compared to other models out there for the price?

I'm just trying to get my ducks in a line if a settlement is reached. I drove it already and could not find any problems at all with this ride...

Thanks in advance!! :-)

I own a LGT Ltd wagon 5EAT and it's been great since I bought it last July. 12000+ miles on it now and no problems whatsoever.

I believe the LGT wagon 5EAT is a good value relative to other models on the market. The 2.5T + 5EAT tranny + VTD combination can't be beat at this price range. If you look at the competition, you have the Mazda 6 wagon (no AWD), Volvo V50 (expensive, less power), VW Passat 4Motion (less power and performance) and Audi (less power, more expensive).

Ken

I am a 5EAT no Limited owner and i got it back in October, and have a little over 12,000 miles on it. No major problems just the crap people here wine about, the rattle in the fuel lines, buttons for the alarm too senstive and no aftermarket radio option at the moment, but the rattle was fixed. No complaints other then those, great car over all.

after 7000 miles only problem with my sedan is the few squeaks. i came from a forester 5mt w/ transmission problems, even though my 5eat is slower than 5mt but it won't have any problem like stinky clutch and whatnots in the future, and if/when there is, the dealer cannot say i abuse the clutch or something like that.

This Space For Rent

get the MT...my only regret (at the red-light) but not in traffic

other than that get the sub/amp spoiler.

No problems here except a slight rattle from the back-seat area. I think its a head rest that a passenger yaked up but never pushed back down. When i get around to pushing it back in, i think that will solve the problem.

Even if you choose the 5EAT...u cant go wrong, but i would say get the 5MT instead.

at first I was hesitant to buy an auto because I would be loosing the quickness, the control and fun factor of the MT but after owning mine for 7 months and 13000 miles later it is just as fun and quick enough for me especially when you get used to using the manual shift mode.

Archived